Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Link Removed

This needs further investigation - not such a bargain but it has a few tells of the scam :Smile:
Link Removed
terry

Last edited:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I thought they'd given up as checked a couple of times this morning and didn't find any, so well spotted!

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Terry, whats wrong with the 1st one?>

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Are you getting the 2nd one? Swift royale
I only check newly listed vans and it shows on the link but it's disapeared off the newly listed screen
terry

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Second one was on sale in Gumtree.
1999 Swift Royale Ensign 610se Motorhome
[HI]£15,800 Kent [/HI]| Show on map

SaveSaved Get email alerts Share Report ad Reply to this ad
Make
Fiat
Model
Ducato 14 Tdi
Year
Mileage
49,588 miles
Seller type
Private
Body type
Other
Fuel type
Diesel
Transmission
Other
Colour
White
Engine size
2,800 cc
In excellent condition throughout, reupholstered 3 years ago which included new curtains and liftup fitted carpet. previous owner fitted two new window seals with wrong size seal, one had a leak causing damage to surrounding wallboard, I have had both seals and identical wallboard professionally replaced it is now completely water tight with 1year guarantee.I have never used the gas fire so cannot confirm wether it works or not,new cam belt fitted 1000 miles ago. Very clean and reliable motorhome, effortless cruising from the 2.8 litre turbo diesel engine with good fuel economy, the motorhome is fitted with blinds,curtains and fly screens on all windows. there are also silver interior blinds for the cab. a large Heiki sunlight fitted with blind and flyscreen, new 4 metre Fiamma f45 awning and a 4 metre Fiamma privacy room and draught skirt only used once is included in the sale, the awning has a rafter and tie down straps the privacy room has a door pole never used.gas cooker with 3 burner hob,oven and seperate grill. 3 way fridge freezer, duel fuel heater 240 volt or gas, (I have never tried it on gas) 240 volt emmersion heater, Battery charger, Multi directional Aerial and booster, Blown air heating, water filter, onboard fresh water and waste water tanks, Fiamma ultra box 500 fitted to fiamma pro bike cycle rack. Reversing camera and dashboard screen. Gas cylinder. 25 metre hookup cable on reel. Levelling ramps and wheel chocks. Freeview flat screen tv. 2 leisure batteries. 5 nearly new tyres. 9 months MOT. Serviced just over 1000 miles ago and new cam belt fitted.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Second one was on sale in Gumtree.
1999 Swift Royale Ensign 610se Motorhome
[HI]£15,800 Kent [/HI]| Show on map

SaveSaved Get email alerts Share Report ad Reply to this ad
Make
Fiat
Model
Ducato 14 Tdi
Year
Mileage
49,588 miles
Seller type
Private
Body type
Other
Fuel type
Diesel
Transmission
Other
Colour
White
Engine size
2,800 cc
In excellent condition throughout, reupholstered 3 years ago which included new curtains and liftup fitted carpet. previous owner fitted two new window seals with wrong size seal, one had a leak causing damage to surrounding wallboard, I have had both seals and identical wallboard professionally replaced it is now completely water tight with 1year guarantee.I have never used the gas fire so cannot confirm wether it works or not,new cam belt fitted 1000 miles ago. Very clean and reliable motorhome, effortless cruising from the 2.8 litre turbo diesel engine with good fuel economy, the motorhome is fitted with blinds,curtains and fly screens on all windows. there are also silver interior blinds for the cab. a large Heiki sunlight fitted with blind and flyscreen, new 4 metre Fiamma f45 awning and a 4 metre Fiamma privacy room and draught skirt only used once is included in the sale, the awning has a rafter and tie down straps the privacy room has a door pole never used.gas cooker with 3 burner hob,oven and seperate grill. 3 way fridge freezer, duel fuel heater 240 volt or gas, (I have never tried it on gas) 240 volt emmersion heater, Battery charger, Multi directional Aerial and booster, Blown air heating, water filter, onboard fresh water and waste water tanks, Fiamma ultra box 500 fitted to fiamma pro bike cycle rack. Reversing camera and dashboard screen. Gas cylinder. 25 metre hookup cable on reel. Levelling ramps and wheel chocks. Freeview flat screen tv. 2 leisure batteries. 5 nearly new tyres. 9 months MOT. Serviced just over 1000 miles ago and new cam belt fitted.

I'd go for the ebay one it's cheaper :thumb:::bigsmile:
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Link Removed

will leave it to you lot while morning :thumb:::bigsmile:
terry

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Link Removed

terry

Fiat Ducato Motorhomes for sale in Carmarthenshire

This rare 4 berth coachbuilt motorhome with low miles only(18673 miles). Being built on a Fiat Ducato chassis and only 16 foot 1 inch long gives it great stability and road holding while still feeling....

This ad is no longer available, the latest ads for Fiat can be found below... !

http://www.caravansforsale.co.uk/

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Link Removed

terry

check out this 'sellers' other items........

2003 swift sundance 590rs...........£6500

2006 autocruise sstarburst..........£8100

both classified of course. :RollEyes:

throw enough hooks in the water and your bound to catch a fish.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back