Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Stuffing myself with food and alcohol but instead being a good boy and packing my van.......

To all you lot that are in the festive spirit have a really special day.................::bigsmile:

I will however celebrate New years properly............::bigsmile:

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
That must be a great way to spend Christmas day. My van will only be used to go and watch the walrus dip at Cefn Sidan beach.
Have a safe journey and enjoy the sun

Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Aint it exciting John. We also are now preparing for our trip to Zahora on 15th , it might be Christmas day but the thought of our trip is more exciting ::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
well Im sat in my cold office looking across the A&E enterance hoping a client doesn't come my way, and can only think,,,,, Skiing in 5 weeks :Smile:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
well Im sat in my cold office looking across the A&E enterance hoping a client doesn't come my way, and can only think,,,,, Skiing in 5 weeks :Smile:

Oh well you have the patient to cheer up Paul............:winky:...............hope when you get home you can make Nikki's birthday:winky:

TBO today is so weird to say the least and i need a much bigger motorhome suddenly......

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005

Thanks Haganap. I for one appreciate what you and others working in the hospitals are doing.

Mum was released yesterday in time to get home for Christmas. All the staff were fantastic.... It's been my very first interaction with the NHS and for the most part I was really impressed. I will be taking any future negative stories I read with a pinch of salt...

Thanks again Haganap for working today to keep us all safe if we need it....

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Oh well you have the patient to cheer up Paul............:winky:...............hope when you get home you can make Nikki's birthday:winky:
i need a much bigger motorhome suddenly......
TBO today is so weird to say the least and

You had an RV ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
TBO today is so weird to say the least and

You had an RV ::bigsmile:

Larry 27mpg makes travelling possble for me Larry :winky: my RV used to being doing well if it did over 6mpg......:Sad:........life and finances change............

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi John
Check and double check for IMPORTANT things-------what a great X-mas day for you--------------::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Have a great trip down------take it easy
Nigel & Pamala

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
have a great (and safe) trip doing the same boxing day ... and away on the 27th Yaaaaaay::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back