Today I have mostly been doing Plumbing (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Planet Mars next 2 Uranus
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
Wish you had been there when the anti-freeze was pouring out and was soaked to the skin, just a few wee jobs to tie it all together and then the electrics, Hooray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Slickmouse I agree with Jim, :thumb: Was just going to say there seems plenty of space to work in then I spotted the Hulk :ROFLMAO: lots of room for everything :thumb::Cool:
terry

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It is clear to the well trained eye you are an amateur:RollEyes:
too many clips:RollEyes:
All Pipework should be left loose to let them vibrate and cause a racket when the pump is on, and to allow chafing to cause water leaks later on,
well thats how the pro's do it:Doh:
nice job:thumb:
Geo

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
Its late and getting a bit dark, but tomorrow first thing I will get rid of most of the clips, If i turn up the CD i can get a good beat going

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its also recomended you leave a small leak some where . ideally in the most difficult place to get. but only very small so that in a few years you need to replace quite alot of the flooring. typical british worker trying to buck the system ,sack him before it catches on.

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
I've got an Eighty litre LPG tank to sit under the colorifier this mean when it falls off the brackets and ruptures the LPG AND i get a fire the water from the colorifier will put it out, forward thinking see :Cool:

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
glad to hear it. when i go to wales i beleive its possible to buy fresh leaks. dont forget to cobble the gas fittings you dont want to not let the side down . i under stand you check with a cigarette lighter,i use a canary. or a small child.

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
Matches are OK but you do have to use a small child as the canary is a lot cheaper to feed, and of course also acts as a gas safety device in the Motorhome

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
sorry its much easier to train a canary than a small child . some times the child leaks and that causes confusion. left to the taste test then. do you knw the taste difference of antifreeze or psss?

OP
OP
slickmouse

slickmouse

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
Funster No
MH
Winne/DAF Coach
LOL, The Hulk is getting there, if i worked on her solid for Two weeks that would finish it (although they are never finished) The shower room is in and the electric toilet most of all its finishing and elecs, oh yes and MOT but she'll sail through that!

I am determined to get to a meet

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back