Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Out and about over the past few months on C.C. Sites it is quite obvious that us Motorhomers are in the majority.
Now it may have been mooted previously, and in an attempt to put the cat amongst the pigeons, are there any opinions as to why the C.C. should not consider a name change ?
Ignore the historical and look at the membership, the figures may be available but I suspect that the non tuggers make up a sizeable proportion of the membership.
Definitely not an attempt to rock the boat but would be interested in opinions - if any.
:Blush:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I have personally not experienced any majority of motorhomes on CC sites, not on the CLs that we have been using. In fact over the last season, we were only on 2 CLs with other motorhomes present.

Our one time at a full facility site (Warwick), there were about 8 motorhomes, btu they were far outnumbered by the caravans.

I would think there was a snowballs chance in hell, of the CC changoing it's name.:Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I do not think they are bothered about us motorhomers as all the sites are pretty full and they are making loadsamoney

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well one very good reason is cos the people who actually call the shots are all so far up their own importance they would never dream of taking advice or suggestions !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back