Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
I am putting this post on for Poacher who needs your help - hope you are able to help him. Thanks

"Leaving aside the lawfulness or otherwise of A-frames, wherever Link Removed

With particular reference to Spain at the present time

I am researching the disparity in penalties and offences for which 'tickets' have been issued to the Link Removedrs of motorhomes whilst using an A-frame in Spain

This is a factual research project based upon copies of of actual 'tickets' collated and is thus far proving very interesting

Will any forum member who has 'fallen foul' of the authorities in Spain and been issued a 'ticket', with whom I have not yet been in contact, please be kind enough to contact me either on 07836 325916 or pm Destination Unknown

I am seeking a copy of the ticket issued for it to be included in my research (stories of tickets issued / fines imposed are being excluded in order to give the research some validity)

Tickets for similar alleged offences elsewhere in Europe also appreciated

Thank you in anticipation for a deluge of replies / tickets - if anyone has done this before, would apprecaite a pointer towards same

poacher

Research results available / posted in due course - hopefully before this winter's "run to the sun"

Request posted elsewhere - apologies for duplication

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back