LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We have a waiting list for some funsters wanting tickets to be able to get on the MHFun area. Requested in the following order:

RoadRunner
Haylulu

Smudger
Johnson

We know someone was unfortunate and had a slight accident the other day (sorry, can't remember who that was) and that they wouldn't know until Tuesday, whether or not that could make the show. We hope that you have improved enough to join us, but if not, could you possibly get in touch with RoadRunner (the first on the list), as he is desperate to get tickets to join us rather than be in the general/disabled camping area. I am sure you could do a deal with him.

If anyone else is unfortunate enough not to be able to attend, please do not let your tickets go to waste.

Many thanks

Nigel and Pamala

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
It was "Smellyfeet" who had problems with his achiles tendon :Eeek:
Might want to send a PM ? and check the current situation :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Dick you have a PM.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SmellyFeet

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Less Than 1 Year
Peterborough Tickets

Hi All

Verity has just completed her first run, driving the van, the good news is she got on fine so we will be coming. Sorry to anyone who needed tickets.

If you happen to pass a 07 Rimor on the A47 with a white knuckled terrified looking lady driver, give her a wave.

I give it 90 seconds before the lids off the first bottled of chateux le plonc, when we arrive.

Dave

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Tell her not to worry Dave. Jill does most of the driving of our van whilst I sit in the passenger seat. Some, no doubt, would say flippin' good job as well ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Tell her not to worry Dave. Jill does most of the driving of our van whilst I sit in the passenger seat. Some, no doubt, would say flippin' good job as well ::bigsmile:

More like a blooming personal chauffeur Graham:winky:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Verity has just completed her first run, driving the van

After speaking to Verity this aft after the "trial" run, Emily now wants me to drive to P'boro :Doh:, somehow dont think Graham is gonna allow me ::bigsmile:. See you there, ring us if any probs otherwise we will have the wine waiting if we havent drank it, and I promise not to come up with any other good ideas this weekend!!

Dale

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back