Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi Terry,
what in the ebay advert points to a scam on the caravan? (please don't post the ebay guidelines) :roflmto:
Reason I ask is that sometimes I go home from work that way and drop in there for a 'sniff around' - had some good second hand accessories from there in the past.
There are always a lot of caravans about there - but really interested in why this one in particular.

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Terry,
what in the ebay advert points to a scam on the caravan? (please don't post the ebay guidelines) :roflmto:
Reason I ask is that sometimes I go home from work that way and drop in there for a 'sniff around' - had some good second hand accessories from there in the past.
There are always a lot of caravans about there - but really interested in why this one in particular.

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Hi TM, no idea what is happening as now both link adds have changed
I deffo posted links to 2 CB 2007 vans both from same seller one @ £4995 and other @ 5k :Eeek:
I tried the links before posting and they worked fine plus I have not edited them so I have no idea how they have changed on this site or from the site I originaly posted the links to :Eeek::Eeek:
It could be worth you calling in and mentioning it to the dealer ?
They where deffo different links -I clicked on them again when BDG LIKED IT :Eeek:Perhaps he could confirm they where coach build motorhomes ? No idea how or whats happening to change the links on here plus I started to reply on my tablet that I posted on and it has frozen the tablet-thats never happened before :Eeek:
I cannot edit my original post so hope these people whos links now look genuine understand :winky:::bigsmile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back