Thursday's scams

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Terry, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Terry

Terry Funster

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trikeman

Trikeman Read Only Funster

Hi Terry,
    what in the ebay advert points to a scam on the caravan? (please don't post the ebay guidelines) :Laughing:
    Reason I ask is that sometimes I go home from work that way and drop in there for a 'sniff around' - had some good second hand accessories from there in the past.
    There are always a lot of caravans about there - but really interested in why this one in particular.

Regards,

Trikeman. :Wink:

3. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi TM, no idea what is happening as now both link adds have changed
    I deffo posted links to 2 CB 2007 vans both from same seller one @ £4995 and other @ 5k :Eeek:
    I tried the links before posting and they worked fine plus I have not edited them so I have no idea how they have changed on this site or from the site I originaly posted the links to :Eeek::Eeek:
    It could be worth you calling in and mentioning it to the dealer ?
    They where deffo different links -I clicked on them again when BDG LIKED IT :Eeek:Perhaps he could confirm they where coach build motorhomes ? No idea how or whats happening to change the links on here plus I started to reply on my tablet that I posted on and it has frozen the tablet-thats never happened before :Eeek:
    I cannot edit my original post so hope these people whos links now look genuine understand :Wink::BigGrin:
    terry