Three Simple and Quick Questions (1 Viewer)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi Yes I do it's the same as Daniel Ford's it's a
Waeco SinePower MSI1812T Inverter 1800 Watt
Best Wishes Tony
OK Weaco

Page 35 (ish lol) states that it is essential that a RCCD is built into the socket distribution circuit

Page 5 also shows the RCCD on the installation diagram

Perhaps you would feel safer pointing this out to your installers lol

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
OK Weaco

Page 35 (ish lol) states that it is essential that a RCCD is built into the socket distribution circuit

Page 5 also shows the RCCD on the installation diagram (Item 6)

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
Regarding the hose pipe... could you use the one that stretches out and then contracts within itself? We have one at home and used it all last year without any problems. Go's from about 5 mtrs. to 90 mtrs. and comes with some fittings..... Patrick (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Well @solo 1 you have a really big one :LOL:. I to use an expanding hose. It stretches to 100ft when in use and contract to very little when not - just like me :D. I just make sure I give it a good flush through before use and it serves us well. The big advantage being the very light weight and very little space need to store.

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
OK Weaco

Page 5 also shows the RCCD on the installation diagram

Eddie, @Brakers had a good look around at your work this evening, and saw all the gadgets and gizmos in action :D
Tony, it was great to meet you, hopefully I didn't confuse you too much (y)

OP
OP
Brakers

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Tony, it was great to meet you, hopefully I didn't confuse you too much

Hi Daniel
Hope you made it to your destination safely.

It was great to finally meet someone from the Motorhome Fun club and to put a face to the words, if all clubbers are as pleasant as Daniel, which I’m sure they are, then I can see me having a wonderful experience with the club at its various meets.

I entered Daniels van expecting to be underwhelmed but I was taken aback at what he showed me, “No it was nothing like that you naughty people” It was great to see all your gadgets and dispel some theories about what will and will not work. Your set up is exactly what I would like in my van, and I can’t wait to get mine sorted out, come on Eddie get me into Vanbitz by mid june, I can’t see that happening.

Once again thanks Daniel for the tour of your vehicle.

Best Wishes Tony

l

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I would not use Sikaflex or any other PU adhesive to simply seal anything that might in future need to be removed (windows & roof lights are good examples). It is near impossible to clean off successfully and it isn't necessary unless you need the adhesive strength it offers (to attach a solar panel or satellite dome for example. Butyl mastic is available in gun cartridges or flat strip, never hardens, and can be removed if necessary. White spirit dissolves any residue. This is an example of the strip variety. It's available in several widths from W4:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/W4-00117-...025888?hash=item5d5a6c9c60:g:NLcAAOSwmmxW32It

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi Daniel
Hope you made it to your destination safely.

It was great to finally meet someone from the Motorhome Fun club and to put a face to the words, if all clubbers are as pleasant as Daniel, which I’m sure they are, then I can see me having a wonderful experience with the club at its various meets.

I entered Daniels van expecting to be underwhelmed but I was taken aback at what he showed me, “No it was nothing like that you naughty people” It was great to see all your gadgets and dispel some theories about what will and will not work. Your set up is exactly what I would like in my van, and I can’t wait to get mine sorted out, come on Eddie get me into Vanbitz by mid june, I can’t see that happening.

Once again thanks Daniel for the tour of your vehicle.

Best Wishes Tony

l
I'll see what I can do on Monday(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back