Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi

I can't see a thread about this but I am sure there is one!

A couple of weeks ago, THREE UK announced you could roam onto their overseas partner sites (Three Italia, Three Austria etc) without extra cost.

I had this offer about six years ago but it was with drawn.

Well we are in Italy again and I confirm I have hammered the mobile for calls and texts and also the MiFi to power my lappy and also my mate's I Phone. The service to the lappy is a little slower than in the UK.

All is well! I wrote this article about it before I went away and will update it later with the "results"!

Russell

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I posted about it here Russel:
Broken Link Removed

It's a great deal of you're visiting a country where Three has its own network, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland and of course - Italy. Use your Three device as if you was back home in the UK.

I know you'll be giving it plenty of use over in Italy! :thumb:

If you're not with Three, or not visiting one of the above countries, you can compare the other network providers on our blog:
Link Removed

crizatuk

Free Member
Jun 11, 2012
IOW
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Full timing
Re

I use a three myfi device here in the UK and am about to give them the standard one months notice to cancel as will be in Spain soon, if I can use it out there for the same as here it will be ace, over here its as fast as broadband at home, knock spots off the campsite Wi-Fi, sponsored by Captain Slow :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back