THREE MiFi and mobile

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Rapide561, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Rapide561

Rapide561 Read Only Funster

Hi

I can't see a thread about this but I am sure there is one!

A couple of weeks ago, THREE UK announced you could roam onto their overseas partner sites (Three Italia, Three Austria etc) without extra cost.

I had this offer about six years ago but it was with drawn.

Well we are in Italy again and I confirm I have hammered the mobile for calls and texts and also the MiFi to power my lappy and also my mate's I Phone. The service to the lappy is a little slower than in the UK.

All is well! I wrote this article about it before I went away and will update it later with the "results"!

Russell

• Like Like x 4
  2. Addie

Addie Trader - Motorhome Wifi

I posted about it here Russel:
    http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/compu...ers-feel-like-home-european-roaming-deal.html

It's a great deal of you're visiting a country where Three has its own network, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland and of course - Italy. Use your Three device as if you was back home in the UK.

I know you'll be giving it plenty of use over in Italy! :thumb:

If you're not with Three, or not visiting one of the above countries, you can compare the other network providers on our blog:
    http://www.motorhomewifi.com/blog/update-to-european-roaming-charges-august-2013/

• Like Like x 1
  3. crizatuk

crizatuk

Re

I use a three myfi device here in the UK and am about to give them the standard one months notice to cancel as will be in Spain soon, if I can use it out there for the same as here it will be ace, over here its as fast as broadband at home, knock spots off the campsite Wi-Fi, sponsored by Captain Slow :Rofl1: