Three Feel Like Home - Guide to PAYG Data Usage (1 Viewer)

loujohn

Free Member
Jun 19, 2014
Lytham St Annes
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
20 years
Thanks for that. I will probably go with an O2 sim only for the phone and get a 3 mobile data sim for the mifi. They last 3 months I believe but cost an initial £20 which was why I didn't buy one for my recent little trial. However, not being able to tether the 3 sim in Spain is a major restriction for me so I will have to ensure I can use the O2 sim there. My current one does, as an add on but it may not for a sim only contract. I've learnt to read the fine print!
3 mobile have made a bid to take over O2. See press reports from last week. It will make it the biggest UK provider. I have been with O2 forever but bought a 3 sim to test in my phone. It has been brilliant in France and Australia so I am going to change providers because if and when they merge I want to be a 3 customer.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
3 mobile have made a bid to take over O2. See press reports from last week. It will make it the biggest UK provider. I have been with O2 forever but bought a 3 sim to test in my phone. It has been brilliant in France and Australia so I am going to change providers because if and when they merge I want to be a 3 customer.
Same here, only problem, O2 is the only one that works here at home , but also found 3 brilliant in france

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I've now done the deed and changed to a sim only contract with O2, saving myself exactly £20 a month, which is not to be sneezed at. This is for my phone and for touring I will get a Three PAYG data only sim for my mifi. This should give me the best of both worlds, good mobile coverage at home and cheaper data overseas but I can also pop the O2 sim in the mifi if needed although at a cost of £1.99 per day.
If Three buy O2 I can't see any downside and ideally I may be able to ditch the PAYG sim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back