LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
So, we've been away for a week, and for the first few nights I couldn't sleep listening to the sound of tiny feet pattering away above my head, & thinking about all the unpleasant things I'd have to do to get rid of them - all the stuff you experienced m/homers have written about - glue mats & such.
Then on day five I put the light on and saw what was REALLY making the noise - the pleated blind on the rooflight over the bed was moving in the wind & 'scratching' on the frame. Opened the blind & no more mice.
mocking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dork.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
We has a sited (Touring) caravan, a Hymer that actually had a slightly pitched roof - as you looked at the long sides of the van, those were the 'eaves'. Line of oak trees at the back of us along the edge of the adjoining field. Lots of woodies everywhere on the site and fields around.

First thing you used to hear em land on one edge of the roof, walk along (up) the slope getting slower, then they 'crested' and after 2 steps, they'd RUN till they got almost to a short edge. Then turn round, and do it again the other way.

It was bloomin hilarious to lie in bed listening to em !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
So, we've been away for a week, and for the first few nights I couldn't sleep listening to the sound of tiny feet pattering away above my head, & thinking about all the unpleasant things I'd have to do to get rid of them - all the stuff you experienced m/homers have written about - glue mats & such.
Then on day five I put the light on and saw what was REALLY making the noise - the pleated blind on the rooflight over the bed was moving in the wind & 'scratching' on the frame. Opened the blind & no more mice.
mocking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dork.
And so, on the fifth day, God did put on the light, and behold, he saw that he had invented the erection!!. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back