thought this might be of interest (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Link Removed

Thought this might be of interest to some on here, I know if the circumstances were different it would be of interest to me. :Sad:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Jim - forgive me if I am teaching you to suck eggs (I probably am - but others may not be aware) The 28 day rule in the event of a Seasonal pitch applies to the inhabitants ONLY.

The vehicle (caravan, RV, Motorhome etc., etc., etc) is allowed to stay the season BUT it is only allowed to be occupied for any 28 day consecutive period at a time.

Go off site and stay in a local motel for one night and then you can go back and start another 28 days.

Or drive off site and spend a night in a local lay-by in the vehicle and you are free to start another 28 days.

Some sites are a bit like free parking "stay for 28 days , leave for three days before you can start another 28 days", but with the general reduction in prices even that arrangement can be well worth it.

(I appreciate that in your case you have a kiddie and this is an adults only site) but it's not a bad looking site is it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Jim - forgive me if I am teaching you to suck eggs (I probably am - but others may not be aware) The 28 day rule in the event of a Seasonal pitch applies to the inhabitants ONLY.

The vehicle (caravan, RV, Motorhome etc., etc., etc) is allowed to stay the season BUT it is only allowed to be occupied for any 28 day consecutive period at a time.

Go off site and stay in a local motel for one night and then you can go back and start another 28 days.

Or drive off site and spend a night in a local lay-by in the vehicle and you are free to start another 28 days.

Some sites are a bit like free parking "stay for 28 days , leave for three days before you can start another 28 days", but with the general reduction in prices even that arrangement can be well worth it.

(I appreciate that in your case you have a kiddie and this is an adults only site) but it's not a bad looking site is it?

Hi Dick

I'm aware of the 28day rule and how it works t, it was mainly the Adults only I was pointing out ... otherwise, yes, it looks like a nice site ..

Link Removed

Normal rates:
Caravans

Max 4 people & 1 Car £12.00

Additional People £2.00

Additional Car £1.00

Awning £2.00

Motor Home £12.00

Motor Home (twin wheel) £14.00

Electric Hook-Up point £3.00

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun