thought this might be of interest

Discussion in 'Full Timers' started by haganap, Jan 21, 2009.

1. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Me too ..

3. moandick

moandick Read Only Funster

Hi Jim - forgive me if I am teaching you to suck eggs (I probably am - but others may not be aware) The 28 day rule in the event of a Seasonal pitch applies to the inhabitants ONLY.

The vehicle (caravan, RV, Motorhome etc., etc., etc) is allowed to stay the season BUT it is only allowed to be occupied for any 28 day consecutive period at a time.

Go off site and stay in a local motel for one night and then you can go back and start another 28 days.

Or drive off site and spend a night in a local lay-by in the vehicle and you are free to start another 28 days.

Some sites are a bit like free parking "stay for 28 days , leave for three days before you can start another 28 days", but with the general reduction in prices even that arrangement can be well worth it.

(I appreciate that in your case you have a kiddie and this is an adults only site) but it's not a bad looking site is it?

4. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Hi Dick

I'm aware of the 28day rule and how it works t, it was mainly the Adults only I was pointing out ... otherwise, yes, it looks like a nice site ..

Self Catering Luxury Holiday Cottages for Rent, Caravan Sites and Camping Sites - Accommodation by Mill Farm Leisure Cottages, located in Lincolnshire between Skegness and Boston UK, ideal location for Fishing Breaks

Normal rates:
    Caravans

Max 4 people & 1 Car £12.00

Additional People £2.00

Additional Car £1.00

Awning £2.00

Motor Home £12.00

Motor Home (twin wheel) £14.00

Electric Hook-Up point £3.00