This weekend Just 4 pitches left!! (2 Viewers)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
::bigsmile:::bigsmile: I thought you were blagging it when you said you were full :Cool:

You'd better add a note that Red Kite his only 3.25 hours from Cornish farm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nope! All fifty full, plus our ten emergency hook up pitches!:Cool: Word got around about our being the runner up for the "Best Motorhome Site" from Alan Rogers after inspecting 2300 sites in 13 Countries:thumb: We were dead chuffed considering that the site is really run for the benefit of Van Bitz customers.

Eddie

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Congratulations. It is a great site:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Nope! All fifty full, plus our ten emergency hook up pitches!:Cool: Word got around about our being the runner up for the "Best Motorhome Site" from Alan Rogers after inspecting 2300 sites in 13 Countries:thumb: We were dead chuffed considering that the site is really run for the benefit of Van Bitz customers.

Eddie
and you deserve it eddie,your's is one(if not the best) of the best sites i have stayed on:thumb:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
:Blush: Sorry Jim Didn't mean to hijack your thread:Doh:

Eddie:ROFLMAO:

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
I had the good fortune to stay on Eddie's site a couple of months ago while having a tracker fitted to our new van. Not only a good site but good service too.

Eddie accommodated several date changes caused by Brownhills, Preston, on delivery dates and the sales there not allowing enough time for the handover. Great service and a BIG thank you.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
I'll take your overflow Jim :roflmto:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
There's room for 10 or 12 vans at Quinta Majay! Park where you like - free wi-fi (as long as the master is on site :winky:) - grey water emptying spots ( anywhere!:ROFLMAO:) - no advance booking required - bring your own tractor ( or winch) to get you off if it's raining! Fresh water as long as there's some in the well - pick your own olives and grapes.

Fee - 1 Fray Bentos ( Steak and Ale) per night per van.:thumb:

English spoken ( ocassionally!:ROFLMAO:)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hurry Hurry.... only 4 Spaces left :thumb:

Our vans not moved for 31 day's :cry: Not that I'm counting. :winky: But we seem to have a lot of jobs to do before we go off to Spain. ::bigsmile:

But we would rather be at yours Jim, :thumb: than in Norwich at our daughters house................................Working ! :Sad: Bob and Jane.

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
You don't know what you're missing!

Lovely weather, at least three seasons in one today...

Link Removed

Now we are sitting with a cold beer, watching the fireworks along the valley.

Oh, and there are so many of those bloody Red Kites that the kids are fighting them off with bats

Link Removed

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
4 of you are missing a love day in Llanwenog::bigsmile:

Just off to buy a new cockerel as old Elvis expired and I do miss the morning crow:Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

Just off to buy a new cockerel as old Elvis expired and I do miss the morning crow:Smile:

ahhh Sorry about Elvis, he did have a nice crow and didnt get his hours mixed up either

hope his replacement is as good :winky::winky:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Jim
I think you might have the better weather this weekend, this east is either cloudy or raining.

Love to see the red kites, we used to keep Harris Hawks a similar bird, much better to see them in the wild though.

Maybe next year we will get to stay a few days there, it looks wonderful, and we dont know Wales that well either.

Pat

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

Just off to buy a new cockerel as [HI]old Elvis expired[/HI] and I do miss the morning crow:Smile:

I had Chicken and chips last night in Carmarthen, proof positive that I saw Elvis down the chip shop.
....................Griff.....:roflmto:

ps hope it wasn't a family pet, if so ...Sorry:Blush:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well the op did head it up "advertisement" and it appears that four or more leapt on the band wagon.

I have to say from what I can see and the accompanying notes that Cornish Farm looks fabulous. If you are having a big meet and you need EHU and washing up facilities I can't imagine a better site. Clean, flat, well spaced, well thought out, looks great.

I am surprised however that Trading Standards let you get away with the name, I mean it hardly does what it says on the tin, ha ha, and it's not exactly a stones throw from Cornwall.

On the other hand if you are not going to a big meet and you can manage without sparks for a couple of days, how could you not enjoy waking up to the view from any pitch at Red Kite.

Both in their own way have one hell of a lot to offer. Good thread.....Griff..
:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well the op did head it up "advertisement" and it appears that four or more leapt on the band wagon.

I have to say from what I can see and the accompanying notes that Cornish Farm looks fabulous. If you are having a big meet and you need EHU and washing up facilities I can't imagine a better site. Clean, flat, well spaced, well thought out, looks great.

I am surprised however that Trading Standards let you get away with the name, I mean it hardly does what it says on the tin, ha ha, and it's not exactly a stones throw from Cornwall.

On the other hand if you are not going to a big meet and you can manage without sparks for a couple of days, how could you not enjoy waking up to the view from any pitch at Red Kite.

I think the guy that originally built the farm was called Cornish. Yes its a lovely site, with a nice 2 mile footpath system that takes you into the heart of Taunton

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a

I didn't " leap on the bandwagon " I simply replied to Jim's joke thread because of the advertisement thread before. Sorry if you found this advertising. I'm sure Jim didn't !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back