THIS week I bought (2 Viewers)

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Today I bought a new to us :http://www.lemondeducampingcar.fr/guide-d-achat/bavaria-t-74-lc.html
Bararia Motor Home. 2011. Collect it next weekend. Can't wait.

Bavaria.jpg

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
I brought this little 240v heater that plugs into the mains socket, I know you’re all saying, well they all plug into the mains, but this is a 400 watt and comes in a box about 6inches cube Ebay item number 273086973330 and the sellers name is starversal, £16.88 and free postage, almost fits in your pocket, very low wattage and warms up our living room absolutely superb

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Just bought First Alert Smoke detector, Digital CO detector, 2KG ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket for our new Van......Not That I for one moment consider it said that TinaL is dangerous in the kitchen:D:imoutahere:

Now all I need apart from a hard hat, is a new rechargeable torch, and a nice digital wall clock, so I can defend myself, and time her when in the shower, or get in before her:whistle2:
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
A new dinner service for home ... just wanted a basic set and having already bought some plates for the camper saw this set at AlCampo on Friday so hubby got me it as my birthday present ... last of the big spenders! :D

Broken Link Removed

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Purchased recently, a
in order to multi charge from 12 volt
in order to send some of lip balm to funsters
in order to keep the laundry seperate from the clean clothes
A proper metallic 10 litre petrol can to stop using the plastic one which ultimately leaked in the garage.
Fast charging leads for the phones/cameras etc

Dec 5, 2017
York, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Almost approaching average
TWIB a 150w solar panel with mppt regulator and all the other gubbins along with the Sikaflex.
Also a new whale onboard pump to replace the burnt smelling one.
A table and two bucket chairs for Chester.
Think I’ve now spent more than I did on the van in the first place!
Gonna be a busy boy this weekend for sure!

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Just bought a top of the range 2018 Hyundai i10 from our local dealer, ex demo, saved myself £2700 on the new OTR price, result !( Stuff yer taxes Mr Chancellor).
Only downside is that my old i10 was only £30 tax, this new one is £140, but still well ahead.

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
It’s cold miserable and snowing but today we collect our very first MH, on way now to Webb’s in Reading for our 2hr handover and then spend the whole weekend playing and learning
Lucky you! Enjoy your MH, hope she's good to you and you have many happy journeys.(y) We've got almost 3 months before we pick ours up!;)

Feb 16, 2017
Maidstone
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
20 years
Howard , How did you pay for the year, I am sure mine is due to expire soon not sure how I contact them.

Jaquesy

Free Member
Mar 3, 2018
Kent
Funster No
MH
Frankia 840 good Luxury
Smartrack tracker with drs
Wheel clamp
Steering wheel disc clamp
Agayi satnav
X2 13kg gas bottles
BBQ
Bed sheets
Cutlery plates pots n pans kettle

Starting from fresh sure ain’t cheap but well worth it

Roll on Friday for our first adventure

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Howard - sorry not got the hang of this yet, How did you contact them to pay as mine is due to run out and Vanbitz just said they should be in touch ?
Good morning they sent me a reminder on line and I paid by card on line .@Shrosie

Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
A Remoska, purely down to all the posts I've seen on here :D. The oven in our motorhome is pretty useless, I tend to just put it on the highest temperature and keep checking the food to see if it's cooked :rolleyes:. Looking forward to using it whilst in Cornwall next week. Might as well cook all week as it's going to rain constantly!

Nicepix

Free Member
Mar 20, 2018
Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner T-Star 695
Another MH.

We sold our first one about 6 months ago after 4 years of happy camping and have bought a newer one ready for the warmer weather. After months of looking at adverts we spent a day out at Poitiers a couple of weeks ago to look at some in the metal and then had last weekend in Bordeaux looking at some more. Eventually settled on a Burstner T-Star as it had everything we wanted in the layout, within budget (well, almost), and indecent nick for its age.

Just sorted the bank transfer payment out and insurance and booked the train tickets to pick it up in two weeks time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back