This sunny weekend. Where are you at? (1 Viewer)

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
Working from 5am till 7pm on Saturday sleeping on Sunday

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Picked the wrong week as per usual:Doh:
On holiday and heading for Sky and the west coast of Scotland for the week, keeping our fingers crossed for the weather but its not looking all that great but ho hum anything to get away from it all:RollEyes:

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Sunny weekend? i wish! Stuck in Portland Oregon on a business trip, and it is raining.

Might go out for a bit to count the number of RVs versus 5ers versus demountable bodies. a lot of demountables out here!

Enjoy the sun, and don't forget to give it back to Greece once they pay their tax bill :ROFLMAO:

David

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Still warm, sunny and beautiful here overlooking Rutland Water ::bigsmile:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Bloomin' Scots have given us their wet stuff today. Don't know whether to blame ScotJimLand or Munchie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You can blame me if you like Graham. :roflmto:

Although we didn't go away, we are enjoying Mediterannean climes over here, not far from Bob & Jane.
We're off out on the bikes later for a wee wet, but not the kind you are experiencing thankfully. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Jock.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
After a wonderful few days the "dreeech stuff" has crossed the border from Scotland. :cry:

In saying that the overnight rain has stopped, it's overcast but still very mild.....

So maybe rock pooling with the boys soon, the tide is well on the way out.....:thumb:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Terrible here near Cromer, I got completely soaked earlier today:winky:.................
-
-
-
-
-
...........................1st time for years had a swim in the briny.........Luverly::bigsmile:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
weekend away

we j ust got back`from sunny stanhope had a great weekend bbq john smiths and entertainment spot on
::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
It's actually poured down here all day (still enjoyed myself) but Carol emailed to say she in glorious sunshine not an hour's drive away...:whatthe:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
drizzled this morning for a short while but although dull still warn enabling me to clean all outside windows etc:thumb:

Trying to drizzle again now but all my work is done so I can relax now

littlehouse

Free Member
Jan 25, 2011
Decize France
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Driver 52
Exp
wet weekend

rain was absolutely torrential on west coast of scotland. drove to east side hoping weather would be better but foggy all the way to berwick. gave up and came home try again in a couple of weeks

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Just had a very pleasant weekend at Newnes Caravan park 1/2 mile outside of Ellesmere, nice site very leve land new toilet block with underfloor heating. Went for a bike (electric) ride into Ellesmere around the Meres and then up a canal towpath back toward Newnes, path was a bit rough and found this morning I had aquired a slow puncture but at least I'd got back to base!! but what glorious weather, Fri and Sat night sitting outside in the pitch black with a few bottles of Rioja just talking and reminising (as you do when the wine kicks in)...superb

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
From the Lincoln show (great weather) we had a night at C &CC Sandringham to charge everything up on EHU weather great, then 3 nights at Stiffkey (No Norfolk) fabulous hot weather. From there onto a super little C &CC CS site at Sedge Fen (nr Lakenheath) Suffolk, weather was stunningly hot and sunny,to hot for walking and birding :Eeek:

Today we travelled to the CC site at Houghton Mill, Huntingdon for 3 nights stay and boy has it been hot, sat outside having a drink till 8 pm and temperature was reading 23 deg C:thumb::thumb::thumb:

We've every widow open as I write and its reading 27 deg C inside 20 outside, its going to be a sticky hot night:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back