Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Bob,

We will be in the area first week in September and on your recomendation we are thinking of a stop over at Camping Sainte Claire. Just one quick question, is there and have you used a vet in Neufchatel en bray. Its just our dogs will need the injection for the passports during our stay on site.

Newbie740

Free Member
Jan 6, 2013
Astley, Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Sept 2012
We never actually used the vet in Neufchatel as we had already visited a vet in Merville before moving on. I have just looked on google and it looks like there are 3 vets in the town. The site owners are also pretty friendly and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Bob,

We will be in the area first week in September and on your recomendation we are thinking of a stop over at Camping Sainte Claire. Just one quick question, is there and have you used a vet in Neufchatel en bray. Its just our dogs will need the injection for the passports during our stay on site.

Gary,
This is an old post Bob has not posted since Last Activity: 02-11-2012 07:19:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I do that all the time. I was just about to cheer thinking slobadobabobadoba etc was back. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Yes always good when old post pop up, and even better when its a funster giving a site good recommendation. :thumb:

We spoke with Bob's wife Sue earlier this year, and unfortunately Bob has had a lot of health problems lately and as soon as he fells up to it he will be back. :thumb:

Don't know if you remember but he was selling the RV, I think was about 23' 3" in the end. :winky:

Well they sold it, :thumb: and still plans on getting the toy hauler when he fells well enough, looking forward to his posts.:roflmto: Bob.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Yes I've been missing Bob too. Met him at Camping St Claire last year! :thumb:

As already mentioned, it's a great stop-over, either just for a night or longer. Extremely handy for the autoroute (free) if heading north to Calais (about 100 miles), or for heading south. :Cool:

Mike

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Does anyone know if the 'aire' that's described at the beginning of this thread is open all year?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back