This Deceitful man

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by mentaliss, Nov 3, 2014.

1. mentaliss

mentaliss

"While David Cameron promised to renegotiate our relationship with the EU in the wake of an outrageous £1.7 billion extra cash demand, another 44 powers were being passed from the UK to Brussels on November 1.

“The transfer happened on Saturday, almost un-noticed, and unreported,” said Jill, UKIP’s Transport spokesman and MEP for the West Midlands.

“The transfer of these powers – in important areas such as border controls, criminal law, immigration, and police co-operation - took place under powers which were surrendered by the UK to the European Union under the Lisbon Treaty.

2. Barclaybasher

Barclaybasher Funster

Signed by Gordon Brown................... not Dave........

• Like Like x 3
  3. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Yes Tony Blair and Gordon Brown stitched us up big time nearly signed everything over to EU , now its taking so much time trying to renegotiate the mess they left.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

Yes I remember that, the other members signed up and later our Mr Brown snuck in the back door trying to dodge publicity and did the dirty deed
    :swear2:

• Like Like x 4
  5. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Why would UKIP let the truth get in the way of a story though? They aren't Sun writers are they? :LOL:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Barclaybasher

Barclaybasher Funster

Correction ...it was signed by Dave..................David Milliband and Gordon Brown

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Volusia

Volusia

Added to all the above was the pension theft dreamed up and carried out by Brown. None of them are trustworthy, but labour are the most horrendous by a country mile. Flood gates opened to Eastern Europeans just to gain votes, pensions raid, mid staffs hospital crisis and so many more howlers inspired, administered, and carried out under their tenure.
    Then the final insult when leaving office, quote " There's nothing left in the kitty!" All that plus the weapons of mass destruction, two catapults and an array of starting pistols!

• Like Like x 6
  8. AuldCodger

AuldCodger Read Only Funster

Brown and pensions got me going :mad: Mr Prudence sold the hard working self employed down the Swanee and then had the audacity to stick his nose in to the Scottish referendum :(

• Like Like x 3
  9. Billy23

Billy23 Funster

Governments: Which one shall we have and how long before the moans start again.
    Labour
    Conservative
    UKip
    Libs

Or any other one you want to dream up, but think on, since I could vote in about 1961 I have never known any peace, they all cock it up, we will never reach a position were it will be rosie, it wont happen!! Leave Europe, some will be happy, Ah, but for how long we ask. Well lets stay then, some will be happy, Ah, but for how long we ask??

Tell you what chaps, lets understand that most - if not all - politicians will F**k it up, we will not be able to stop it, now once you have that in your mind, have a BBQ, a few beers, then get on with life. Leave them to it, after all most here are to old for all that moaning you end up with high blood pressure.

Ready? Now think Spain, A Frames, Spanish Police, there now that should keep you going for a while :LOL:(y);)

• Like Like x 10
  10. Tootles

Tootles Funster

Right, so lets pretend that at 0600 Tuesday 04'11/2014, Units of The British Army, backed by heavy armour, take over and occupy all major buildings and government offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Cardiff. Members of the English government are arrested, and put into house arrest, the PM amongst them. All civilian police units are disarmed. At 10.oohrs, all television stations in the UK broadcast a message from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, evoking a state of Emergency under the existing regulations, and imposing a dusk to dawn curfew. We are now ruled by a military junta. Travel is restricted to within 20 miles of home, (indefinitely), all air flights are suspended, and all firearms permits are also revoked.

Now, think about it. Would that suit us better then what we have at this time??

• Like Like x 3
  11. Tea Bag

Tea Bag Funster

Hi.
    What would happen,if nobody voted ?......... Human nature being as it is,some pillock would change their name to....Nobody, by deed poll and there you are back to square one.Back to the drawing board

12. Coolbeanz

Coolbeanz Funster

Sorry to go off topic but how do you add all those different quotes from people, I have only learnt how to quote a whole post. I keep playing around with various buttons but haven't sussed it :doh:

Ah I have sussed the multi quote button now but what if you want to add only part of someone's quote, do you know how?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  13. TheCaller

TheCaller Funster

Yes, just quote the whole thing & then delete what you don't want in the reply window. It becomes ordinary text in your reply & you can edit as you wish. Just be careful not to alter the text in square brackets, or it won't show up properly as a quote. Make sure that you type your own text outside the brackets - sounds obvious, but someone does it most days & ends up putting their response into the quote!

However - note that it is considered very bad form to change the meaning of a quote, or remove part to make the remainder read out of context.

If only using part of a quote & the original is more than a few posts away, it's quite a good idea to indicate that it's a partial quote. Done to yours to make the point, but I wouldn't normally do that for a post immediately beforehand.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

highlight the part of each post you wish to quote and click on the multiquote bubble that pops up. much quicker and easier

• Like Like x 2
  15. TheCaller

TheCaller Funster

Oh yes - very true. I had forgotten that Jim had added that.

16. DiggerJon

DiggerJon Funster

I think Belgium had the right idea a few years ago and had no government for over a year - and hardly anyone noticed! Perhaps we should have politicians "elected" like a jury system - some people obliged to serve may even be quite competant: maybe more so than the current system!

17. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Yes, like they said :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

I was just thinking earlier on about the mooted extensions to the elected mayoral system. It might be an idea if candidates were disbarred if they had held membership of any political party during the previous 5 years. The idea could also be extended to Police & Crime Commissioners.

That might go some way to stopping political parties from stitching up the process with jobs for the boys/girls.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Barclaybasher

Barclaybasher Funster

Then you would get proxies - wives, children, siblings...........

'They' won't give up power easily........... (at all).............

• Like Like x 1
  20. Coolbeanz

Coolbeanz Funster

By jove I think I've got it :rofl:

Thanks guys :clap2:

• Like Like x 2