This could be expensive! (1 Viewer)

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
We're currently attending a rally at the Nevada County fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California to celebrate the grand opening of the nearby new sales and service facility for DeMartini, a Monaco brands dealer. We've been wandering around the various new coaches the last few days, although there is no sales pressure whatsoever.

I noticed a film crew wandering around earlier this week and, when I was watching TV last evening, I saw a DeMartini ad with Chris (my wife) in one of the sales offices checking out options on new coaches :whatthe: Fortunately, she'd left her cheque book in our coach (phew!)

I wonder if I can get a bigger discount on a new coach as an "appearance fee" for Chris in the ads?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO: she'd left her cheque book in our coach (phew!)
never stopped my mrs:Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry

OP
OP
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
LOL Terry, I guess I'm lucky my missus doesn't carry $500,000 in cash in her purse.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
My trump card is to tell her she can buy a new coach if she sells the boat. Since the boat is her baby, I'm safe ::bigsmile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi tom, i can understand why she would want one i LOOK ON THEIR SITE EVERYDAY, and they have some fantastic rv's putting them on our list when we come over next year, (used one of course unless we win the lottery)
ruth rv (mrs winnibagotony for my sins::bigsmile:)next time she may have 500,000 in her purse so be careful:ROFLMAO:
ruth

enroute

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Funster No
We bought our 06 Monaco Diplomat from Demartini in July 2005 from the old site in Grass Valley. Tim was great to deal with & they looked after us really well.
I think they have one of the best websites with full information, photos & prices. No hard sell, very laid back approach. Their service backup was good. They don't chase you up after you've purchased, but if you need them they are there. Having had dealings with several other dealers across the States, we came to really appreciate their worth.

We are selling the Dip this summer & hope to go back later to get another RV. we were very keen to get out for the opening of the new facility, but it is too early..
I would imagine with the Grand opening on, & the state of the US economy there must be some bargains???

Have a great week.
Graeme

ps Our 2006 Monaco Diplomat 38PST for sale

OP
OP
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
We bought our 06 Monaco Diplomat from Demartini in July 2005 from the old site in Grass Valley.

Graeme, you'd be impressed with their new facility. Their showroom is immaculate, their service bays are clean, and they have a large outdoor lot for their inventory. Plenty of customer parking too.

Tim was great to deal with & they looked after us really well.

Definitely a great guy. He came over to our coach at the campground at the Nevada County fairgrounds this evening, and we spent quite a bit of time chatting about his business and the relationship with Monaco.

I would imagine with the Grand opening on, & the state of the US economy there must be some bargains???

In addition to Tim's great deals, Monaco had a factory sales manager here all week and, through Tim, they were providing additional factory incentives. Yesterday, about a dozen Monaco executives arrived on the corporate jet to show support for what is one of their top dealers in the U.S.

BTW I drove a new 45' Dynasty this morning and was very impressed with the handling and performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
.... putting them on our list when we come over next year...

Ruth, if you get anywhere near the Grass Valley, California location, be sure to let me know. Maybe the missus and I could meet up with you and Tony.

next time she may have 500,000 in her purse so be careful

Nah, I don't give her that much pocket money ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back