Thinking of Italy advice needed (1 Viewer)

barnybg

Free Member
Jan 23, 2010
Bulgaria/Greece/Turkey/Wa
Funster No
MH
coahbuilt
Exp
ON and off 10 years but trav 25
Why book into sites ?

Yeh,Its cheaper to leave the camper and fly/hotel somewhere !!??by the time you take into acount fuel etc ::bigsmile:
Wildcamp somewhere along the coast or on a quiet lake not in a campsite !Why book into somewhere thats overpriced,over-rated,packed with screaming kids,dogs etc like sardines,when you have a home on wheels and you can go ANYWHERE ! :winky:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian what is ACSI? ::bigsmile:

http://www.vicarious-shop.com/product.php?productid=5&cat=2&page=1&gclid=CMm_573J6J8CFZAA4wod5x6xHA

Two flavours - the book which comes with a discount card and the DVD which has more sites, and interactive map and route planner but no discount card. Together possibly the best £25 you will spend.

Discounts are off peak but in Europe it's quite a small peak.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
£40 - £50 - £60 a night (for a family of four) Is the going rate on top waterside sites in France and Italy high season. I would rather pay less, but I like to enjoy our holidays and pay whatever for best sites.......

Thailand for easter (not camping:Smile:)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
£40 - £50 - £60 a night (for a family of four) Is the going rate on top waterside sites in France and Italy high season.

You can't really complain. They only get about a month nearly full ( if that ) so they have to get the cash in. If it's a good site with all the facilities I don't think it's that bad.

The one near Venice was awesome. 10 toilet blocks and all cleaner than ours at home. Supermarket, massive pool. Beautiful beach. Restaurants. It all cost a massive amount to run.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back