Think we stumbled across a dogging site. (1 Viewer)

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
While out in the new forest the weekend we were looking for a nice quite place to stop an have a shower for the night ...I know before any of you start jumping all over me regarding camping in the new forest but anyway. .we were near Bolderwood and spotted this car park in the forest, away form the road about quarter of a mile..time was about 9.45pm, within 10 minutes of us being there a car pulls up with s guy and a woman...both in their 50s an park right opposite us puts his window down and just continuously stares our way, at first me thinks he is a local who dont like motorhomers etc, after ignoring his advances he drive's off, my Mrs came out the shower an I tells her about him then i jump in the shower, while in he comes back and within 10 minutes...it's now about 10pm and another 5 cars, vans turn up and they're not young people, they are all just looking our way and at one another, these were middle aged men late 40s to early 50s...this area is out in the middle of nowhere, no shops, pubs , nothing at all, they were either drug dealers of swingers me thinks an i wasn't hanging around to find out lol...one to put in your diary if your into any of that lol

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I always find them .lol Managed to stuumble across 3 in France :Eeek: & yes that is the giveaway the looking at you permanently.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Though
While out in the new forest the weekend we were looking for a nice quite place to stop an have a shower for the night ...I know before any of you start jumping all over me regarding camping in the new forest but anyway. .we were near Bolderwood and spotted this car park in the forest, away form the road about quarter of a mile..time was about 9.45pm, within 10 minutes of us being there a car pulls up with s guy and a woman...both in their 50s an park right opposite us puts his window down and just continuously stares our way, at first me thinks he is a local who dont like motorhomers etc, after ignoring his advances he drive's off, my Mrs came out the shower an I tells her about him then i jump in the shower, while in he comes back and within 10 minutes...it's now about 10pm and another 5 cars, vans turn up and they're not young people, they are all just looking our way and at one another, these were middle aged men late 40s to early 50s...this area is out in the middle of nowhere, no shops, pubs , nothing at all, they were either drug dealers of swingers me thinks an i wasn't hanging around to find out lol...one to put in your diary if your into any of that lol
.ah! @Popeye country what else do you expect . Why do you think he bought a house there ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
What ? Can you explain in words of one syllable.

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
OMG Steve has just said its where people who don't know each other go for a s**g
I shall now crawl quietly away:Eeek:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Do they know your from Cannock ?? Maybe thought you were visitors from Anson's bank car park. :rofl:

On a serious note I here they found a body up there last week. :Eeek:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Whare is the new Forest any whare near wales (y)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Doing some wild camping two years ago, parked in a great lay bye. Away from any traffic noise and as it was a Saturday night, no wagons especially fridges but next morning as I walked the dog (really), there was a transsexual, then another, then another all in individual cars and other cars pull up. I kept the blinds down till ready to go and by then so had the action. Thank goodness otherwise the BH wouldn't wild again.

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
And here was me always thinking that "Britstops" was a euphemism.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
The winter I spent in Scotland I used to drive to a Spiritualist group one evening a week, and there was one car park, just off main road near Linlithgow, always had a number of cars parked up.
In the winter, in the dark. And I don't think they were looking at the stars.

Few years ago I stopped overnight in a car park close to the Heads of the Valleys road. BIG mistake. Asleep at midnight I became aware of flashing lights. 4x4 in car park pointed in my direction, flashing its headlights. Was very glad I'd checked all the doors were locked ( and I did have two dogs with me)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
;)T
OMG Steve has just said its where people who don't know each other go for a s**g
I shall now crawl quietly away:Eeek:
hey go to have s.. But also like to be watched having it! So lm told!!:LOL:

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
We stopped at Corton Cliffs near Lowestoft a few years ago as it looked
A good place to wild camp. We got there mid afternoon and sat having a
Brew and there was a constant stream of men going in the trees together.:whatthe:
There were family's passing by walking and on bikes so not nice,especially in broad daylight!
We moved on and ended up at Walberswick!:smiley:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Do they know your from Cannock ?? Maybe thought you were visitors from Anson's bank car park. :rofl:

On a serious note I here they found a body up there last week. :Eeek:
I just put ansons bank car park into google :eek: :tmi:

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
we stumbled across one on an aires in La Rochelle. We didn't know what was happening initially. Moped riders were stopping in front of us and shining their lights on us, cars were constantly driving by slowly, police came by. We thought, this site is a bit busy. Didn't see owt tho. Had the blinds down. The aires was closed the next time we looked. If we had realized ... we'd have left early.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
At work some of our sites are way out in the Country and down deserted lanes. It's not unusual to find a car rocking with steamed up windows on the entrance to the site. I have to go in so I go and knoock on the window of the cars. Usually it winds down a bit and I get some abuse, so I say to them, "OK I'm phoning this in as a possible terrorist vehicle, the cops with guns will be here in about 10min, are you OK to wait for them?" They always seem to want to leave then !! Wonder if that would work if the people shagging were actually cops ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back