Think I've done a bad thing :( (1 Viewer)

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Last night I was doing the washing when I noticed the water wasn't draining away.........................being 10:30pm I didn't want to start the maciator up n thought that maybe the black tank has room in it to finish the rinse.

So I looked down the loo into the black tank (not a nice site) and saw there were lots of room in there, ::bigsmile: So I opened the grey tank lever and then the black :Doh: never really thinking that it could be a problem, wend inside to see if it had drained away in the bath...........and it had :Smile:

Now the daft bit.............I left both levers open all night and now my plugholes stink!!
I can smell it everywhere :cry:

Help!!

Boo

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
tub of vics vapour rub....smear it under your nose...quincy MD style.

problem solved....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lololol!

I have showered so I know it's not me :winky:

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Boo
I can think of lots of worse things you couldhave done

OK ------------- not right at this moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Its not too bad, I can't smell anything, can you Geo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
You prob could in a mile from here :ROFLMAO:

Problem solved.....................must have been my nose as no one else could smell it last night.........seems the smell was stuck in my nose......... a bit of vicks up each nostral (wildies suggestion) last night before bed and Bobs ya sister.............can't smell it today ::bigsmile:

Ain't it wierd how smells can stay up your nose :Sad:

Oh hi Steve n Kay..............I do go out........infact went on a blind date yesterday hehe!................will tell you the gosip later :thumb:

Boo

Boo

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Was Pappajohn's suggestion, never mind I'll take the credit, hee hee wonder if mom will smell it, hee hee

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
I've got to ask, is your macarator permanently hooked up or do you have to take the cap off the pipe with the two valves now open, fluids mixed, to connect it?

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
Boo are you saying you can empty your grey into your black, in times of need? that's quite cool...

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Thats why I thanked him n not you wildie dude hehe........................but I was looking at you when I wrote it.................I'm crap with names at the best of times :ROFLMAO:
btw wildie..............MOM can't smell anything as it is just a switch on my dashboard dude ;)..............you been smokin de cherras again?

Boo are you saying you can empty your grey into your black, in times of need? that's quite cool....

Well it worked :winky:
The bad smell in my nostrals has gone now....................think I might bid on that mouth n nose mask that belonged to michael Jackson on ebay.............................got to be worth it for emptying the tanks ::bigsmile:

Boo

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back