Things Like This Bring A Smile On Murky Days (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
:smiley: Just got back from walking the dogs on the downs, where on any other spring day there are spectacular views across to the sea. Today, however, I had a problem seeing the dogs if they moved too fast!! Anyway, there on the doormat as I got in, was my order for Happy Bowl liners. I got them after reading about them on this forum as a bit of a joke for caravanning friends who don't use their onboard facilities :rofl:After reading the instructions I just had to share No. 3 on the list: "run water while you count to ten, or say, "no brush, no fuss, what could be finer than a Happy Bowl liner!" I'm now off to do a bit of housework whilst singing a little ditty - all together now 1,2,3, "oh, nothing could be finer than a happy bowl liner in the moholoo" can you guess the tune? Here's to ditching the toilet brush and having a sparkling, streak free bowl and a novel raffle prize at future rallies :winky:

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
::bigsmile: Thanks old-mo that brings on an even bigger smile!!! and also a little bit of dancing while I dust ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back