Thetford WC - what does your LED do? (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
I've dropped an email to Thetford but just wanted to get the Funster feedback...

I put the Thetford electrical ventilation kit onto my C260. It all works grand but the LED light flashes.

I filled the cassette up to 70-80% and it stopped flashing.

Emptied the cassette and it's flashing again.

The thunderbox of old only had a light that came on when it was chock-a-block :ROFLMAO: Is this new control panel now giving me new info on the level?

As usual the multi-language instructions were pretty poor :Sad:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
NOT SURE BUT COULD YOU HAVE IT WIRED WRONG ie it comes on when empty instead of full ? MINES the older model and the light comes on only when full :Smile:
terry

OP
OP
Sidney
Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
NOT SURE BUT COULD YOU HAVE IT WIRED WRONG ie it comes on when empty instead of full ? MINES the older model and the light comes on only when full :Smile:
terry

The electric ventilation kit has a new top control panel and PCB in the base.

I think prior to installation of the LED light came on continuously when nearing full.

This is flashing.

I followed the instructions quite clearly :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
The electric ventilation kit has a new top control panel and PCB in the base.

I think prior to installation of the LED light came on continuously when nearing full.

This is flashing.

I followed the instructions quite clearly :Blush:

WELL if that's the case you have clearly got it wired right and the lights supposed to flash :ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:I would check it again:Smile:
terry

J50JWR

Free Member
Apr 4, 2014
Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Sidney, I've got new van coming with the C260 fitted and saw the fan kit when browsing last night. Is this supposed to do the same job as a SOG? If so how does it work. Did Thetford come back with info about the led?

Regards John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
I have recently fitted one off these for my C250.
When I press the blue flush button for the first time prior to using loo it starts the fan and the white led with the picture of a fan in it, starts and remains flashing , and no water is flushed.
The second time I press the flush button water is flushed and the white led remains flashing.
Pressing the white flashing led switches the fan off, and the light stops flashing but remains on. After a while the white led will go off.
The red 'full' led works off the float in the cassette and comes on under the little picture of the cassette when full as normal.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back