Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Hi everybody,firstly i must apologise for any mistakes,as i`m new to computers,anyway i have a problem with my toilet.It keeps flushing and we have to switch the water pump off to stop it.I assume there is a switch or relay to control the water when the flush pedal is pressed,I can`t seem to see how to get into it or how to remove it (no obvious nuts/ bolts /screws )holding the toilet in place,any suggestions would be appreciated.Forgot to mention it`s in a 1990 Tiffin Allegro.:Confused:

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Is the trap closing properly or is it there something in there :whatthe: stopping it closing?

If you click on Link Removed it will take you to Thetfords website where you can download the manual if you know the model you have if not check a few out to get some clues. (You need a programme called ADOBE to download the manual if it's not on your computer you may be asked to accept it - do this it's quite safe).

If all else fails take your RV to East Coast Leisure, 27 Yardley Business Park, Luckyn Lane, Basildon, SS14 3GL but don't say I sent you because they probably won't be keen on doing an American RV and particularly a toilet even though the boss knows all there is to know about RVs and own a new 40-footer himself. If you're nice to them they may give you the advice you need.

K

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Is the trap closing properly or is it there something in there :whatthe: stopping it closing?

If you click on Link Removed it will take you to Thetfords website where you can download the manual if you know the model you have if not check a few out to get some clues. (You need a programme called ADOBE to download the manual if it's not on your computer you may be asked to accept it - do this it's quite safe).

If all else fails take your RV to East Coast Leisure, 27 Yardley Business Park, Luckyn Lane, Basildon, SS14 3GL but don't say I sent you because they probably won't be keen on doing an American RV and particularly a toilet even though the boss knows all there is to know about RVs and own a new 40-footer himself. If you're nice to them they may give you the advice you need.

K

Thanks for your help,will try that,regards,Martyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back