LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hi John thanks for the email about the Thetford Bash not going to be able to make it this year as off to the South of France on the following Friday! Hopefully we will meet you guys over the summer! We may pop down for a look and introduce ourselves over the weekend if that's ok as we are literally just down the road. Have a good one! Julie and Nick
Hiya Julie,
you will be able to get to the gate and MAY be able to sneak in but officially no one is allowed without the pass ( I have never known such rules as I am expected to abide by laid down by the site )
basically I have to give them a list of attendees and they may or may not wander round looking for interlopers and then add to the site rental !!
But there is plenty of parking so should not be a problem..

I would advise Sunday as Saturday a lot of folk will be off and about doing stuff away from the site

Sep 3, 2014
Eccles, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
American RV A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi John, thanks for letting me know, don't want to get anyone into trouble! We will catch up with you all at another time. Julie and Nick

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
When we arrived at the bash we were given a welcome pack chock full of info plus a few promo leaflets.

Does anyone still have their promo leaflets? I am sure I saw one with a offer for a satellite system and cant now find mine.

If you still have yours could you scan or photograph it and put it up on here please.

Thanks

Gary & Ann

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I have one or two left LOL !!!
Just had a look and the £900(ish ) offer for a dome system was on the EddieVanBitz pamphlet (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back