Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
any last shopping requests for anybody there already

wine, beer, sun cream :)(y)

after sun (y)

see you between 4 - 6, leaving around 1 (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Only got one bottle of pimms though....

Pimms count - not a lot.
Hangover count - quite a few
Temperance society new members - several

'Twas a great evening. I think.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Just to say cheerio to all those I missed when I left. I did cycle round to see as many as possible (the sight of @Clive sunbathing was so offputting, I went straight past :rolleyes:) but missed @cruiser who was apparently still in bed :whistle: and A few others.

Bid really BIG for any auction items as the proceeds go to the Air Ambulance - you might need them one day.

Thanks again to John @Jaws for organising the bash and the John & Linda and Robin & Hilary for the good humoured marshalling

Thanks everyone and enjoy the rest of the weekend (y)(y)

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato MWB selfbuild
Exp
1 year
The start of another good day , racing the mini bikes , just a little breakdown.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 51

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks to @Jaws, the Marshals and all those who made the Thetford Bash possible this weekend. This was the first time Cindy and I have attended said event and we had a great time, the moped racing was a blast! Enjoyed meeting new Funsters (apologies to the 'disappointed' among you ;)) and catching up with those Funsters who have had the misfortune of running into the pair of us before. :)

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Nice to meet you Ray, and thanks for the info regarding your snipe satellite.
All the best.
Dave
Likewise Dave, if you go for the snipe I'm sure you will enjoy. Hope to see you both in a field somewhere in the future.
Ray

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Now home after first rate weekend. Well planned and mine host was on top form.
Extra thanks to the Marshalls who did a splendid job. We'll be back
Geoff and Therese

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Arrived home from my first Thetford Rally. had a great time meeting lots of new and old friends, weather couldnt have been better, so thanks to Jaws and all who arranged it.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
John put on another great meet hope he as collected a fair amount of money for the air ambulance.
The marshals for all there hard work, much appreciated. Robin, Dave and the band for there entertainment.
Also to all the funsters for making this another great meet.
Safe travels to all, see you all soon.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I just wanted to thank @Jaws & everyone helping for putting on the meet & ordering the fantastic weather for us.

It was great to catch up with folks & put faces to a few more names. You always get a picture of what someone is like & so its good to actually meet & see how wrong you were @RowleyBirkinQC :ROFLMAO:

Hope lots of money was raised John:)

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
It was great to catch up with folks & put faces to a few more names. You always get a picture of what someone is like & so its good to actually meet & see how wrong you were @RowleyBirkinQC :ROFLMAO:

Come on then @Debs, paint me the full technicolor picture of how you had envisaged me.. :LOL:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Come on then @Debs, paint me the full technicolor picture of how you had envisaged me.. :LOL:

Well I think you just have to just look at your avatar but on a mortorbike and definitely not so tall or young:rolleyes::LOL:

I won't say what she said to me.....:D2
:LOL: Now stop stirring! And yes, you were another surprising youngster::bigsmile:

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Well I think you just have to just look at your avatar but on a mortorbike and definitely not so tall or young:rolleyes::LOL:

:LOL: Now stop stirring! And yes, you were another surprising youngster::bigsmile:

Only in the motorhoming world would I be known as a youngster Debs but I'll take that!. It was lovely to meet you too, was @RowleyBirkinQC the fella that looked like he should've been in Bon Jovi??

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
You looked remarkably like your avatar.

Just how you managed to teach your Labrador jujitsu I really don't know. I love that dog..........

Now I wish I'd seen that, the nearest we had to entertainment up on the top was a pop up shelter doing cartwheels in the wind :D

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Only in the motorhoming world would I be known as a youngster Debs but I'll take that!. It was lovely to meet you too, was @RowleyBirkinQC the fella that looked like he should've been in Bon Jovi??
The lanky one wizzing round on the bikes?? :D no , although both Mr & Mrs Rowleybirkin did a few laps, I'm hoping @DavidG58 will post some of the pics he took & then I can point the finger:rolleyes::LOL:

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
The lanky one wizzing round on the bikes?? :D no , although both Mr & Mrs Rowleybirkin did a few laps, I'm hoping @DavidG58 will post some of the pics he took & then I can point the finger:rolleyes::LOL:

The suspense is bloody killing me now :), although I'm more interested in his black belt Labrador at the moment

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just wanted to add our thanks to all for the hard work and organisation it was much appreciated. Really wish we had not had to rush off on Sunday morning thereby missing the races.

Looking forward to the pics and making more new friends at the next meet.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back