The Wiles(s) are back?? (1 Viewer)

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
Hello Folks,

This may have been talked about elsewhere, but I haven't had time to look???

How did the opening meet go??

You may (or my not) have noticed I had vanished of late? (Perhaps a blessing to some ::bigsmile:). Anyway, as a few on here know, it was all justified??

After 22 years together, Ms Wile and I finally became official. That is to say we got married. Ms Wile is now Mrs Wile :)

Absense on here was due to a brilliant (kid free) honeymoon in Cayo Coco (Cuba). No motorhome, no kids (they not like that bit I'll tell ya), no nothing really.. just us two, sun sand sea and, err, well, you know the rest?

But, alas.. back to reality now :cry:

Cheers

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Wile..........Welcome back, we missed you! Well, it was pretty quiet around here so we had twigged you had bogged off somewhere:roflmto:

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS on becoming "official"................Cuba eh? We did Varadero a couple of Xmases back - it was FAB! :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Congratulation the Wiles:winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wilecoyote

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
Thanks.

Amazing place Cuba is as you know?

Trying to get our heads around UK time just now.... and this damm cold weather (I think todays high here was 19 degress, brrrrrrr).

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Yo you silly old sod :roflmto:
I have never know you to do anything normal, still a 20+ year engagement is pretty un-normal so I suppose I can let you off mate :ROFLMAO:
How's the back? :ROFLMAO:
The opening meet went really well, thanks for asking, we know that you were worried about us whilst the vicar was trying to get you to say YES, I think I might just like to do that :ROFLMAO: Glad that you both had a fabulous time mate and looking to meet up soon.....
Take care Mr & Mrs Coyote and welcome home matey :thumb:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back