The traditional towel is dead. (1 Viewer)

Shoeless

Free Member
May 17, 2017
Aberdaron
Funster No
MH
Ace Firenza
Exp
Since 2015
This works best for me;)
1424125832527.jpg
Is this where we say "What a tackle?"

Fairy Lights

Free Member
Jun 23, 2015
London E17
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Ravenna
Exp
A Relative Newbie
Also works well to dry yourself down then use as a mat to stand on whilst getting dressed. Then rinse out well in sink and it will dry overnight and be nice and clean for next day. I hate standing on wet floor to get dressed!

I'm with you on that - I always use a microfibre towel to stand on, not only because I don't like standing on a wet floor, but also it saves me struggling to dry my feet, but more than that, not everybody uses the mop to wipe the floor, so if they come in with grass or mud on their shoes, I don't want to stand with my nice clean feet.

Also works well to dry yourself down then use as a mat to stand on whilst getting dressed. Then rinse out well in sink and it will dry overnight and be nice and clean for next day. I hate standing on wet floor to get dressed!

Reactions: Pia
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globus T1
Exp
since approx 2009
.... combination for me - dab/rub all over - and hair - with the microfibre first to soak up most of the 'wet' - then luxuriate with the Egyptian Cotton - big and beautiful to cover your bits too. One small soggy heap only. - those of us with poor short term memory think we bathe in luxury 'cos we forgot the first part of the drying process by the time we finished! Hate damp things in the van. That,or only stay somewhere warm and sunny.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back