The Tour Is On... I Love Being On The Road. (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
This is it .... end of the Adventure!

I arrived (starving!) at about 2.15pm at the stadium and parked Max in front of my house.

I left Larouletta campsite mid morning. I had met the previous day an English couple with a nice little doggy, and He is a regular reader of motorhomeFUN tips and threads!
You're not going to believe ...he knew JJ and .....not me:crying::crying: .... :whistle2::whistle2:I must post more ::bigsmile:

Anyway , he did give me his user name but I am rubbish with names .... I think it's a Brian something... Sorry!:blush: ... no, it's not Brian Hilldweller!

All afternoon it's been washing , dumping, shopping for house fridge , and parents to check of course!

I'm back home and not very happy to know that work is starting tomorrow ! Only Stadium though , I will see the babies/toddlers on Monday .....

I enjoyed this trip following the Big Chief Rufty Tufty Magic JJ!

I saw Portugal with another eye.... and I liked wilding there.... Water, lots of it.... Sun, Peace!

I wish to all of you leaving for sunnier places for some holidays,to enjoy!

Safe travels to all!

Amicalement
Frankie:):):cool:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
You must be very pleased with him Frankie, OK he threw a wobbly and had a little groan, but I think as it was his first time he did well. (y)
Thats Max o_O not JJ :ROFLMAO: you just need to get away more, and theres no need to go far from home to have a nice break.(y)

And as if by magic everyone knows JJ ;) the bikers will not forget him when we went to Rui's and JJ turned the tv over from motorcycle racing ,.....,.......:D And they joined him watching the football. :ROFLMAO:
We have loaded the van and head slowly towards the train on Sunday stopping off on the way for a weekend meet and my last english beers for 9 months, then its Red Wine and Làrger. :eek:
Glad the trip went well, and a safe with no problems that broke the bank.
:D Bob and Janie.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back