Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
lou jess

I am sure you have thought long and hard,
not an easy decision for you.
I wish you both the best of luck and if i am passing, perhaps a cuppa on the horizon
S xxxx

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:cry::cry::cry:Two lovely, lovely people. PLEASE KEEP POSTING. I am going to miss you both sooooooo much. You must do whatever is best for you both. Iam sure you have thought long and hard about this decision. Big hugs to you both and cuddles for little Ellie. :cry::cry:xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
As others have said be very careful if you buy a static van. We had static vans before we had our motorhome.
The first site we were on were o k while we were there, but a few years later were taken over by one of the big boys and everything changed.
The second site we were on changed hands several times, the rules kept on changing. Site fees can be very expensive typically £2500+ a year with very little security, in other words they can ask you to leave at any time. We made many friends while we were on site, but the continual changes unsettled us.
Be very careful and make sure if you go ahead to read all the small printas you need to know exactly what you are agreeing to, and you also need to understand that if you decide it's not for you even after a very short time you will lose a large amount of your outlay.

As long as you go ahead with your eyes open you will be o k

Good luck for the future

CarolynandMike

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Liberty
Exp
since 2009
Sorry to hear that, Ivy but good on you for making the decision before its made for you. We haven't met up with you a great deal on our travels but will enjoy the memories of when we have. You are still the only funsters we have met on Marine Drive!

All the very best to you both and enjoyment in whatever you decide to do. xx

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
What's all this, I turn my back for five bloody mins and you try to escape. You owe me a visit:)
Even if you use the van for local trips you will use it.
I know sandy is not well, but you will still need a break. We would all miss you both.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back