The Spanish Job - Let the FUN begin!! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Another beautiful day in Zahora - hotter than yesterday and not as windy either!

Took NannyJan to Trafalgar today - she stood on the beach with her binoculars looking for Nelson - she hadn't realised she was 205 years too late!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• shDSCF2099c.jpg
    shDSCF2099c.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 51
  • shDSCF2100c.jpg
    shDSCF2100c.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Went for a meal in the campsite restaurant tonight with NannyJan and found more Funsters already eating there!

Ant&Debs and Jackomet!
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• shDSCF2111c.jpg
    shDSCF2111c.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 75

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
How lovely! Looks like NannyJan is really enjoying....but who wouldnt really with beautiful scenery, sunny blue skies and good company ... (didnt mention the Spanish alcohol measurements hic n great food)

ps who are the folk in the prev pics please Marie?

note to self ...tut tut tut ..must learn how to drive the m/h then can go off like N/Jan if J cant for a little spell ..

Kath xx

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
How lovely! Looks like NannyJan is really enjoying....but who wouldnt really with beautiful scenery, sunny blue skies and good company ... (didnt mention the Spanish alcohol measurements hic n great food)

ps who are the folk in the prev pics please Marie?

note to self ...tut tut tut ..must learn how to drive the m/h then can go off like N/Jan if J cant for a little spell ..

Kath xx

Kath! How much have you had to drink???

Ant&Debs and Jackomet!! ( Tony and Debs and John and Trisha!):Smile:

Hurry up and learn to drive the MH - John will soon find the time to get away then if he thought you would go alone!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
I've had a brilliant idea, whats to stop us wives, who hubbies wont yet committ to fulltiming, just take off and they can keep on working and we can still live the lifestyle to which we have become accustomed :ROFLMAO:

Dale

www.waveneyrivercentre.co.uk - Norfolk Meet this weekend 5th-7th, or longer or shorter as you wish

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well I am packed and ready to go go go , I can navigate but not driven abroad before ) (so sorry john ... love you loads xxx )

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Marie guess I need new specs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as genuinely missed the names somehow...:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Moshi

Free Member
Oct 12, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
hi top (I think
Exp
i week
We were on the Portsmouth to Santanda Ferry same day as you, might even have seen or spoke to you for all i know.travelled from Satander(not fun when your not used to driving on the right hand side) travelled through the middle of spain, through mountains, mountains and more mountains, i have issues with that tomtom to Marbella, beautiful weather here, just said to hubby do we have to go home, heard there's rain in Britain again,still we still have the journey back,and surprisingly rough camping isn't too bad either see i was made for the gypsy lifestyle :Cool::Cool::Cool:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
through mountains, mountains and more mountains,

It's mind blowing when you go south through the middle, isn't it. Struggle over a mountain then HUGE plain and in the distance you can see the next mountains. Repeat until you see sea.

And those massive plains, did you get the massive winds to match ? There's just nothing to slow the winds down so they get up to a fair old speed.

I think when Slartibadfest's mate designed Spain he was playing the washboard in a skiffle group.

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
And those massive plains, did you get the massive winds to match ? There's just nothing to slow the winds down so they get up to a fair old speed.

We had terrible winds between Santillana and Caceres - poor Jan thought her van was going to blow over - wouldn't like to tow a caravan down that way - yet we know lots of people who do!!:Eeek::Eeek:

Woken up to yet another day of 23 deg and blue skies - another boring day in paradise!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Woken up to yet another day of 23 deg and blue skies - another boring day in paradise!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We can't stand your suffering, 'er indoors has gone to draw out our life's savings to buy you airline tickets back to civilisation. Sorry we can only afford cattle class.

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Another beautiful day in Zahora - hotter than yesterday and not as windy either!

Took NannyJan to Trafalgar today - she stood on the beach with her binoculars looking for Nelson - she hadn't realised she was 205 years too late!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is what Jan was really looking at through those binoculars. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 55

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Beach scenes

This is what Jan was really looking at through those binoculars. :ROFLMAO:

You may gest stuart or you are a mind reader but on that very same day I was videoing the scenery and this man, similar to your picture, came into my view and I just carried on recording only to be informed by Marie that this individual was actually a very very naked man and I hadnt even noticed, honestly and hand on my heart. I must take my glasses next time or point my binoculars in the right direction. Obviously I have to keep this recording to remember the wonderful scenic beach and definitely for no other reason. Keep smiling ::bigsmile: Nannyjan. Actually quite a big grin at the moment

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:ROFLMAO: And Jan .... surely you are going to share this video with the rest of us women on here..... purely in the name of Biological Studies of course.:RollEyes:

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Beach Studies

:ROFLMAO: And Jan .... surely you are going to share this video with the rest of us women on here..... purely in the name of Biological Studies of course.:RollEyes:

Okay Joy I will share only this once if I can get Marie to show me how to download it and put it on the Forum.

For Capingpugwash are you sure the photos you used was not you in your younger days and you are in fact really just showing off and being an exhibiitionist. I knew there was something unusual about you but just couldnt put my finger on it!!!!!!!!! That most definitely was not intended to be pun oh my god digging a bigger hole it would appear so I will stop. Keep Smiling ::bigsmile: Nannyjan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Glad to see being with the 'posh' funsters hasn't changed you Jan.........................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Beach Studies

Just played back the video and you only see the man for a split second really not worth downloading but I'll try better next time ha ha. For all you ladies if your partners dont want to come, come out here under your own steam and you can see ALL the amazing views first hand. And for all you gents who need encouraging there are topless ladies etc also on the beach. Keep Smiling ::bigsmile:Nannyjan

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

It's been another boring day in paradise as you can see from the photos!!
Didn't go down to the beach today but we did have a wander around the campsite.

Found Ant&Debs and Jackomet talking to Karma the Chameleon!

Attachments

• shDSCF2123c.jpg
    shDSCF2123c.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 54
  • shDSCF2113c.jpg
    shDSCF2113c.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Today it was the turn of Vejer de la Frontera to be subjected to our scrutiny!!:Smile:

Another beautiful hot day - a bit windy - looks like the Levante is arriving - hope it doesn't stay too long!!:Eeek:

NannyJan is sitting by the frog fountain in Plaza de Espana trying to decide which frog to kiss! She's convinced one will be a handsome prince!

Attachments

• cshDSCF2126bw.jpg
    cshDSCF2126bw.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
  • cshDSCF2144.jpg
    cshDSCF2144.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 52
  • cshDSCF2146.jpg
    cshDSCF2146.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 62
  • cshDSCF2148letterbox.jpg
    cshDSCF2148letterbox.jpg