The Royal Wedding meet V Carlsberg

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by haganap, May 1, 2011.

1. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Carlsberg don't do Motorhome fun meets, but, if they did, they would do them just like Cheyne and Lynn did.

Wow, what a meet.

it was so so good...

So a massive special thanks to Cheyne and Lynn you were ace.

I just also would like to say a huge thank you to Janine and Barry and Chrisboyo.
    These guys played music all night in a superbly erected party tent around a real wood burning fire. It was so surreal and you looked like you were enjoying it too.

The Only complaint I have is that I actually came second in the pie rolling competition with my lob bomb role method, only to be beaten by Artona Stuart late on :Angry:
    And my cheating in the Javelin throwing was rumbled by the ringmaster Cheyne.

The setting was ace, and on my morning run through the nearby forest I spotted a deer and the bluebell woods all around were ace.

So well done Cheyne, and Lynn and hello to all the new funsters that we met. :thumb:

2. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

What can i add to that? 1st class plus meet and already looking forward to next years bash.

BIG BIG WELL DONE AND THANKS