The question has to be asked, what DO you watch on the television? (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I've just been emailed by Netflix ................... Now on ............. HOUSE OF CARDS season 4 :D:D:D

If you have not seen this and you like drama/thrillers then do NOT miss it! However you will need to start on Season 1 (y)

This is one of those series that contributed to the term 'Binge Watching' :rolleyes:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Broadband connection's rubbish and can't be arsed paying more for a better one so all cable based telly is out. I've got a Freesat dish linked to my computer but never bother with it as virtually all of their non-mainstream channels are utter shite (ie tat selling channels, bored semi-clad tarts wiggling telephones or men in turbans chanting). Life's too short to watch endless box sets back to back - I only have to see most things once to enjoy them, and rarely if ever watch them again.

For movies I tend to go with LoveFilm by post unlimited monthly rentals and concentrate on BAFTA and Oscar nominees and those offered high ratings in Empire magazine.

Telly? I watch Family Guy fairly regularly for a late-night laugh, any BBC4 history or pop culture documentaries that take my fancy, the occasional BBC2 documentary, and thought-provoking dramas like Endeavour, Happy Valley, Humans, Last Tango in Halifax etc. I'm also watching the revived X-Files on C5 just for nostalgia's sake. That's pretty much it.

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Haha, I was right with you until I got to Futurama, then your list is downhill all the way ;)
Yes, bottom half isn't particularly by choice - I'm normally on Fun, but if it's on in the background tend to get drawn in... particularly Call the midwife o_O:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back