The profile of motorhomers: International survey (1 Viewer)

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Done it, or at least most of it, but very much not impressed by the English. I guess more people in Europe understand English than any other language, so they might have sent it in its present format to someone like Gentleman Jim to translate.

By the way, Onderweg (no pun, apologies) it's nice to see someone with a command of Latin. "Fora". I really do think Latin should be the new lingua franca... and I know at least one young lady on this site agrees!!

Moan over. a damn good idea, I hope we see some result.

Raul Lopes

Free Member
May 18, 2010
Funster No
Thanks for your colaboration

Done, good luck with your results, gotta admire someone prepared to take the time to set it up, is there a Brussels grant for such a thing?!!!!!:Smile:

No Paul, unfortunatly I have no grants. But as you can understand, I love the motorhome lifestyle, than...
Moreover, I belive in the knowlege as suport to the good decisions. This is the aims of the present survey.
Of course, as soon as possible, I'll spread the results among the community of motohomers.
best regards
Raul Lopes

PS
Sorry about some problems with the understanding of the questions. In some cases the cause of the problems are different classifications used from country to country. In other cases there are translation problems.

Locky

Free Member
May 28, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 months and loving it
done

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
done...........but i would have felt a lot better,if i knew them man city yobo,s were not about..........regards smudger.............

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Couldn't get my head round what was meant by some of the questions, I'm afraid. Couldn't answer some, haven't a clue for instance how much a day we spend, and did they mean on top of staples, and diesel and gas etc or am I actually expected to calculate the entire cost of the holiday and divide by no of days? Cos I can't, things are booked and paid for at different times! I know how much we physically spend there when I check the Bank statements after but don't even think about most of it - you have to eat and drink etc etc so there is no difference to me whether I give our dosh to Eddie LeClerc on holiday or Joe Sainsbury here before we go. Or Asda in a different town - etc.

Or did they mean on "Campsites" or did they mean on extras? Or what?

Or am I weird, do other people actually know what they spend?

No I struggled with things like classification (are we capucine, integral or profiled? - our model is a Eura Mobil Profila so does that mean it comes into the 'profiled' category?) and it would be impossible to calculate costings

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Done.

I answered all the questions - I didn't see any problems with the questions.

The only potential problem I do see is if having completed the survey, nothing happens.........!

To quote the old adage - there are three sorts of happening people.......

Those that make things happen............

Those that watch things happen............

Those that wonder what the **** happened............

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
This is an old thread and a lot of people took the time to fill in this form, but..........
I have never seen any result(s) or updates

Did i miss something, or has all our effords gone down the drain ?

Paul and Ineke

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
This is an old thread and a lot of people took the time to fill in this form, but..........
I have never seen any result(s) or updates

Did i miss something, or has all our effords gone down the drain ?

Paul and Ineke

I recieved the results. It was on my old machine that crashed so I no longer have it. He sent it by email.

Try here for a copy
Tertulia.semovente@gmail.com

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
Started but didn't finish. Too long and boring, some questions were too intrusive and could be sold for monetry gain so did not finnish ??? :whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back