Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Co. Wicklow
Funster No
MH
Euromobil
Exp
8 years
Is There any such thing as a perfect Motorhome.

Last March we Traded in our 98 Knaus MH and bought a 07 Dethleffs .we didnt find it had the quality build that was in the Knaus.

We traded that in for a low profile higher spec. 05 Dethleffs MH.It had a fixed bed which left that end of the MH very tight.

We traded that in for a 03 Hymer 544 A class very nice good quality MH .but had to make up the bed at night.

We traded that in last week for a 02 Burstner 747/2 Great MH with Large garage tried it out this weekend not sure if it is right either.

At the rate I am going We will end up in a tent

-----------------
aido:ROFLMAO:

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
To be honest i find modern motorhomes very similar to modern technology!
I have a 20 year old bus that is almost roomy enough to play football in leaving plenty of room for personal modifications!
Unfortunately most modern motorhomes are designed by retards who base their customers IQ on their own making their product very limited to the personal touch!
I like a motorhome built with room for personal modification and the new toys don't come up to scratch!

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Last March we Traded in our 98 Knaus MH and bought a 07 Dethleffs .we didnt find it had the quality build that was in the Knaus.

We traded that in for a low profile higher spec. 05 Dethleffs MH.It had a fixed bed which left that end of the MH very tight.

Confused as to why you didn't go back to a Knaus then. :Smile:

A motorhome can only be perfect for that person's circumstances at that time - things change. We're very happy with our change but who knows for the future.
Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back