The Perfect Motorhome

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by aido, Apr 7, 2008.

1. aido

aido Read Only Funster

Is There any such thing as a perfect Motorhome.

Last March we Traded in our 98 Knaus MH and bought a 07 Dethleffs .we didnt find it had the quality build that was in the Knaus.

We traded that in for a low profile higher spec. 05 Dethleffs MH.It had a fixed bed which left that end of the MH very tight.

We traded that in for a 03 Hymer 544 A class very nice good quality MH .but had to make up the bed at night.

We traded that in last week for a 02 Burstner 747/2 Great MH with Large garage tried it out this weekend not sure if it is right either.

At the rate I am going We will end up in a tent

-----------------
    aido:Rofl1:

2. Digger Driver

Digger Driver Read Only Funster

To be honest i find modern motorhomes very similar to modern technology!
    I have a 20 year old bus that is almost roomy enough to play football in leaving plenty of room for personal modifications!
    Unfortunately most modern motorhomes are designed by retards who base their customers IQ on their own making their product very limited to the personal touch!
    I like a motorhome built with room for personal modification and the new toys don't come up to scratch!

3. superk

superk Read Only Funster

Confused as to why you didn't go back to a Knaus then. :Smile:

A motorhome can only be perfect for that person's circumstances at that time - things change. We're very happy with our change but who knows for the future.
    Keith

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008