The next installment (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I have just posted the next installment of our travels to my blog on MHF.
I write the blog in Word and include photos with the text then copy & paste to the MHF blog but the photos never paste, just the text.
I send the original blog via an attachment to friends & family in an email. If anyone wants me to include them in this group them by all means send me your email address and I will add it to the group. Some of the photos that go with the text are quite funny if you know Tony:ROFLMAO:

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Really really enjoyed reading your latest entry. Your style of recording is very visual.:thumb: One question. I couldn't seem to find the first 2 weeks travel. Am I looking in the wrong place? :Confused:

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Really really enjoyed reading your latest entry. Your style of recording is very visual.:thumb: One question. I couldn't seem to find the first 2 weeks travel. Am I looking in the wrong place? :Confused:[/QUOTE
Just checked - it is there under the blog you've just read - it's entitled New Journey 2013.
As i said it won't load the photos i have put in the word document which do enhance the blog I think so if you want to read it in total just send me your email address if not then I hope you enjoy what I write & post on here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Just received a copy of your blog Jackie. Some excellent reading to come over the weekend.

Many thanks. Phil.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi. if you can get hold of a cepsa mapa max map .or i think repsol do one as well .they are brill .better than a michelin . i use them all the time in portugal and spain .
good story .i came up that coast early this year . have fun we did .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back