"The Motorhome Security Handbook" (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
93 copies of the book downloads yesterday::bigsmile::thumb:
And another today, via my 3 dongle, whilst at the RAF Waddington Air Show, in the company of Freelanderuk, (Chris & Christine).
A bloke with a BEM gave me a book!!! Thanks Jim, that's the second one now. :winky::winky::winky:

In the chapter about conflict and anger management, I couldn't find a link to the free downloadable "chill pills". I'll just have to stick to my trusty Polo mints for now. :ROFLMAO:

Many thanks for your generosity James, and best regards to all your "VIPs", from Rita and I.

Cheers for now,

Jock.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
And another today, via my 3 dongle, whilst at the RAF Waddington Air Show, in the company of Freelanderuk, (Chris & Christine).
A bloke with a BEM gave me a book!!! Thanks Jim, that's the second one now. :winky::winky::winky:

In the chapter about conflict and anger management, I couldn't find a link to the free downloadable "chill pills". I'll just have to stick to my trusty Polo mints for now. :ROFLMAO:

Many thanks for your generosity James, and best regards to all your "VIPs", from Rita and I.

Cheers for now,

Jock.

Thanks Jock, You're welcome.

Pint of real ale normally chills me out. Now if I could find a way for members to download that::bigsmile:

sutton133

Free Member
May 22, 2010
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
One year
Thanks Jim. I've now downloaded it. I would rate it alongside my favourite reads:

- The Joy of Sex for usefulness

- The Economist for writing style

- War and Peace for sheer persistence...

Regards

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks Jock, You're welcome.

Pint of real ale normally chills me out. Now if I could find a way for members to download that::bigsmile:

plenty of that 'downed' without your help Jim :roflmto:

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Well, I'll make it 112!

Cheers, Jim!

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Thank you Jim a very pleasant surprise hope you are getting plenty of subs in

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Despite the Hrs nay days I spend on this forum I dont, no cant do reading, books that is:Doh:
Waiting for the talking version:thumb: just found out my Tom Tom does talking books::bigsmile: so when yer ready jim, I am sitting comfortably
See another little niche market, Talking books for the poor sighted MH Drivers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and there are many out there, try waving to em

Get a text to speech convertor utility and you can hear it read in a funny voice.:ROFLMAO:

WinnietheBrave

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Just read a few pages, some very interesting information that I would not of thought of.
Locks that can't be opened from out side, and sliding window security to name 2.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just a reminder that this book is there to download for subscribers. 175 downloads to date, that's a lot more security-conscious Funsters out there this month compared to last :thumb:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
A Bump for new Subscribers, don't forget to download the Link RemovedNormally £6.75 but free to subscribers

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
:roflmto: Many thanks Jim, beats the bargains we got at Lincoln by a mile. Oh and you were almost right with the tornado!

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This download will dissapear at the end of Feb, if you are a subscriber please download it for free before the end of Feb The book is being revamped for a launch on the Amazon Kindle. It may well become a freeby here again later in the year, but you never know, so don't miss it. Download it today :thumb:

david and ann

Free Member
Jan 3, 2009
Sax Alicante
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
7 years
Downloads: A new file has been added by Jim:

Link Removed

Now FREE to Subscibing Funsters and available to download from the Download section Thanks :thumb:
The Motorhome Security Handbook provides information on every aspect of your security – from your personal security and pickpockets, to securing your motorhome on the road and on site. Whether travelling at home or abroad, the information in this handbook is the key to your personal safety and security.

This book helps motorhomers minimise the threat to themselves, their families, and their motorhomes by making them aware of the security risks and offering practical advice on implementing simple preventative strategies. This is a comprehensive book, packed with tips and tricks that keep you and your family safe. Don’t leave home without it. Today’s media tries daily to convince everyone that society is not perfect and crime might easily touch any of us. This scares us and we hope we are never unlucky enough to become a victim of crime. However luck has very little to do with staying safe on your motorhome travels.There is a lot that you can do to protect yourself and your motorhome. This book will help you identify the circumstances in which you are vulnerable and describes powerful, effective and reasonable methods for reducing the risk that you or a loved one will become a victim.

160 pages with advice for on dozens of topics. It is comprehensive with easy-to-learn, tricks, tips and simple strategies that will keep you out of harm’s way. This book is a vital reference for motorhomers from a trusted expert that will empower and inform you.
This ebook is free to Motorhome Fun Subscribers, however it is a personal copy. However please respect the copyright, do not copy the ebook to others. Please direct them to Link Removed where it is for sale at £6.75. Thanks, Jim
Many thanks Jim
managed to download on the second attempt.
Will not print but will keep copy on file.
Take care
David

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Thanks for that Jim, I've just printed it and it cost me £12/7/6d in ink and paper but well worth it, no need to take a book with me when I'm off to .......... can't sat when, security risk, infiltrators could read this and know no one home!! :winky::winky:

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Downloads: A new file has been added by Jim:
[STRIKE]
Link Removed[/STRIKE] PRESENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Now FREE to Subscibing Funsters and available to download from the Download section Thanks :thumb:
The Motorhome Security Handbook provides information on every aspect of your security – from your personal security and pickpockets, to securing your motorhome on the road and on site. Whether travelling at home or abroad, the information in this handbook is the key to your personal safety and security.

This book helps motorhomers minimise the threat to themselves, their families, and their motorhomes by making them aware of the security risks and offering practical advice on implementing simple preventative strategies. This is a comprehensive book, packed with tips and tricks that keep you and your family safe. Don’t leave home without it. Today’s media tries daily to convince everyone that society is not perfect and crime might easily touch any of us. This scares us and we hope we are never unlucky enough to become a victim of crime. However luck has very little to do with staying safe on your motorhome travels.There is a lot that you can do to protect yourself and your motorhome. This book will help you identify the circumstances in which you are vulnerable and describes powerful, effective and reasonable methods for reducing the risk that you or a loved one will become a victim.

160 pages with advice for on dozens of topics. It is comprehensive with easy-to-learn, tricks, tips and simple strategies that will keep you out of harm’s way. This book is a vital reference for motorhomers from a trusted expert that will empower and inform you.
This ebook is free to Motorhome Fun Subscribers, however it is a personal copy. However please respect the copyright, do not copy the ebook to others. Please direct them to Link Removed where it is for sale at £6.75. Thanks, Jim

I have tried to purchase the above on 'admin@motorhome-books.com' but received the message ' 550:sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)'.
The message read:
I ordered and thought I had paid for the above but did not realise that the download had an expiry date on it. When I spoke to you, you explained this and said you would provide the link again within a couple of days because you were busy.

I have not received the download and have e mailed you at the above and at MFN but have not received a reply.

Can you confirm that I have paid or not paid for the above and provide the link for me to download as soon as possible please?

I have tried e mailing you on MFN 3x but no reply.
It is not available free on MFN as above.
Is there any way I can purchase this item please?
Extremely frustrated.
Gaudie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back