The Motorhome Depot - Redditch (1 Viewer)

TJBi

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
I'm afraid that I cannot recommend them. I asked them to repair my Truma boiler. They never got it working properly but caused other problems, including damage to the door to the garage (they had not closed it properly and it opened when they were driving the motorhome in/out of their workshop) and dead batteries (habitation and engine!) that had been working fine before they had the motorhome into their workshop a second time. They did fix the garage door issue at their expense, but I took in the order of two months to get it done. They charged hundreds of pounds for the abortive work. In the end, Truma themselves fixed it in less than an hour and at a cost of £48.

OP
OP
Detnor
May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
My experience is completely the opposite, service and repairs have been done well and promptly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TJBi

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Nice to know that they don't always get it wrong. Truma were not impressed by what they had done, which included cutting a ventilation hole from the boiler cupboard to the outside, meaning that the space heating was heating up cold air all the time instead of recirculating heated air.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back