The Motorhome Buyers Guide - Reviewers reqd (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have produced a comprehensive buyers guide. It gives both new buyers and the experienced, step by step advice about how to choose the right motorhome and then how to negotiate the very best price. Most people have no idea about how to negotiate effectively. The guide shows you how to open and then how to proceed to achieve the price you want to pay. The book will guarantee to save you a lot of money on your next/first motorhome purchase your money back. (Though not sure what it will cost yet.) The book is not quite ready to ship, it will be sold from the motorhomefun bookshop but will also be available on the Amazon Kindle by the end of the week.

I have 8 free copies available, but there is a catch. I need reviews of the book for the sales page and would like to offer 8 Funsters the chance to have a copy for free, but they MUST write a review. THIS WILL REQUIRE SOME READING AS THE BOOK RUNS TO 25,000+ WORDS OVER 80 PAGES. So please only ask for a free copy if you intend to read it and provide me with a fair review by the end of the week.

If you are interested, Please PM me, I am out for most of the day, but will pick the first 8 PMs when I return.

Many thanks

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi Jim,

Can't offer to review it, but just wanted to say, "Wow, just what I need!", and would it be possible to make it available in ePub format too please? (I have a Sony e-reader, which can't read encrypted Kindle format.) If you want it DRM'd, may I suggest Kobo Books? (Link Removed)

You have no idea how timely this is! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks all, that is 6 reviewers now:thumb: that should do for the time being.

If it sells half as fast as it took to give 6 copies away, I am going to be rich beyong my wldest dreams by the time I am 234 years old:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Everyone who asked should have a copy in their email, if you asked and have not recieved it, please shout.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Read from top to bottom !
emailed you Jim

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
then how to negotiate the very best price. Most people have no idea about how to negotiate effectively. The guide shows you how to open and then how to proceed to achieve the price you want to pay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No chance Jim, there are two sides to every sale.

Your van in P/X your selling it, but do I want to BUY it.....................

My van, you want to buy it but do I want to sell it at the price you are offering

Peter

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
then how to negotiate the very best price. Most people have no idea about how to negotiate effectively. The guide shows you how to open and then how to proceed to achieve the price you want to pay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No chance Jim, there are two sides to every sale.

Your van in P/X your selling it, but do I want to BUY it.....................

My van, you want to buy it but do I want to sell it at the price you are offering

Peter

Well we can always come and practice on you Peter ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi Jim,

When will the ePub version be available please?

Not that I'm champing at the bit or anything ... oh no, not I! ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Could be out today.. ::bigsmile: but

I have loads of my work to do

Sian's Got loads of work for me to do:whatthe:

Its my daughters 18th today and I have to play taxi driver soon for her and 6 mates

The weekend I have to play removal man with a Luton van for my mother in law. So I'm struggling for time, but i promise I'll do my best:thumb:

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi Jim,

Guess you were kept busy this weekend then ::bigsmile:

Would you please post on this thread when it's available so I don't need to keep checking?

Ta muchly!

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It will be ready today, if i can just stop reading the forum and do some work::bigsmile: There is a copy in the Christmas Charity Auction that you can bid on:winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I managed to get the guide sorted. It can be purchased here in PDF EPUB and MOBI formats:thumb: Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back