The Italian Lakes (2 Viewers)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
In Eurotunnel she can get out and worry about the dog which we don't like taking on ferries. Tunnels,Lifts,Anything underground is out of bounds! I'll just have to plan a route with the shortest tunnels!!
Probably drive down to Barcelona and take the ferry to Genoa! :D Oh wait .... the dogs. You are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
I paid for vignette by card at border, pull up tell guy you need to buy one and he will direct you where to park. aproaching border you will see loads of lorries in a line dont queue with them pass them as they go to a different border patrol,I nearly wasted a long time here.

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Great thread and loads of tips and excellent recommendations. We're planning our first trip to the lakes from about Mid May through to first week or so of July. Like your route Eddie @Judge Mental (y), already loaded it into Basecamp...job done!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i should be off after the peterbourgh show my route to garda is through luxembourgh(fuel) then swiss(fuel)into italy around milan to pescaria del garda for a whistle stop poss 2 month tour italy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
In Eurotunnel she can get out and worry about the dog which we don't like taking on ferries. Tunnels,Lifts,Anything underground is out of bounds! I'll just have to plan a route with the shortest tunnels!!
It's not underground but through a rock mountain. @peterc10 i think April to early for a chance of decent weather

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
april may in italy is ok for weather

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun