The "Funsters" are back from Morocco (1 Viewer)

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
.......well, nearly.

All arrived safely back in mainland Spain and are by now well on their way back to the UK……

I have posted the last Blog entry of their time in Morocco, at the Chaz Ali Fantasia, near Marrakech……before they hit the motorway for coastal run back to Ceuta/Spain [so maybe one more post].

Debbie

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Ray and Debbie
Well at least one set of the Funsters have reached civilisation of sorts and have found a slow but workable Tinternet connection
I would like to start by thanking you both for a wonderfull experiance, I would like to but !!!!!!
----
---
---
---
---
Thank you just does not cut it, and we cant at the moment find the right words, surfice to say the memories will last a life time, what do we do do next!!! the tour was somthing very special and to all those who didnt make it you really dont know what you missed, The sights,sounds, smells and the company of the other funsters made the whole experiance one of a lifetime, combind with the Expertise of Ray and Debbie, of Desert De Tours(not forgetting Ahmed) our Mororcan freind. and of course all the people of Moroco, exept the border officials who need standing up against a wall and shooting,:ROFLMAO: more about them later
Ali BaBa
AKA Geo

Attachments

• Motor Home Fun Desert 014.JPG
    Motor Home Fun Desert 014.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 122

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hey Geo
Good to hear from you again Effendi..... salem alek

It's a bit strong though infering your fellow travellers smelled
:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

BTW love the avatar

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hiya mate
its taking hrs to upload any pics so im afraid you will have to wait till I hit Blighty
Well they do smell :ROFLMAO:
hows the Rv going :thumb:
Mine needs a bit of TLC at the Mo:RollEyes:
Ali

2g2b2

Deleted User
hey all

we are looking to do morocco in mid Jan 2009, do you just drive down to the ferry port (which is best?) and get on or do you have to book in advance? how much does a return ticket cost (and last)

any other info on how to do it cheaply and safely (2 kids, 3&5) would be greatly appreciated.

sounds like you all had a lot of fun, if anyone is thinking of going across anytime Jan/Feb, let us know and maybe we can join.

thanks

2g

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Detourer

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
Yes, you can book on-line.......But there are loads of agents near port. BUT be aware of massive price increase in ferry cost.

A few weeks ago it would/could have cost near 600 euro return [vehicle + 2]. If you went today expect around 400 euro. Jan/Feb is peek time for Morocco so ferry cost may rise again.......look at on-line costs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back