the dog in my Hymer 655 classic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by the dog, Feb 13, 2011.

1. the dog

the dog Read Only Funster

Hi im new to this site ive been mhoming for the past 4 years and im on my 4th motorhome not by choice after problems with 2 and not getting the right one until now I hope, although just sat in it to drive last weekend to find I cannot start it due to immobilisor light,heater plug light,ign and oil light not going out Ive had a friend come down and plugged in his computer to find the fault but its not reading the E.M.System he suggests it could be the key not reading the immobilisor or the module is not working anyone with any idears would be greatful before paying out to fiat for fixing? :cry:

2. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, sorry I can not help with your problem but hope someone will be on soon to help.

3. the dog

the dog

many thanks somone out will know hopfully.:thumb:

4. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

5. the dog

the dog

Thanks for your responce any advice will help,Mine is fiat 2.8jtd 2004 model any idear where this would be situated? :thumb:

6. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Mine is also the 2.8 on a 2005. If it is the same as mine (problem with the fiat chasis is there is so many) underneath your steering wheel where there should be four screws, unscrew them and there will be a box about 3 inch by 3 inch with 2 sets of junction boxes in. If you pull the bigger one out wait 20 mins and then replace the plug.it should reset itself. Sometimes it takes a few goes. Obviously you need to check fuses ect first. These are found behind the glovebox on one side and next to the glove box on the other.

Good luck with it.