the dog in my Hymer 655 classic (1 Viewer)

the dog

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
gwent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi im new to this site ive been mhoming for the past 4 years and im on my 4th motorhome not by choice after problems with 2 and not getting the right one until now I hope, although just sat in it to drive last weekend to find I cannot start it due to immobilisor light,heater plug light,ign and oil light not going out Ive had a friend come down and plugged in his computer to find the fault but its not reading the E.M.System he suggests it could be the key not reading the immobilisor or the module is not working anyone with any idears would be greatful before paying out to fiat for fixing? :cry:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, sorry I can not help with your problem but hope someone will be on soon to help.

OP
OP
T

the dog

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
gwent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
the dog

many thanks somone out will know hopfully.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Maybe you could look at my thread I started yesterday called transponder problems.
Weird that mine done the same yesterday... what base model you on?

Link Removed
oh and welcome to the forum
:thumb:

OP
OP
T

the dog

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
gwent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
the dog

Thanks for your responce any advice will help,Mine is fiat 2.8jtd 2004 model any idear where this would be situated? :thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks for your responce any advice will help,Mine is fiat 2.8jtd 2004 model any idear where this would be situated? :thumb:

Mine is also the 2.8 on a 2005. If it is the same as mine (problem with the fiat chasis is there is so many) underneath your steering wheel where there should be four screws, unscrew them and there will be a box about 3 inch by 3 inch with 2 sets of junction boxes in. If you pull the bigger one out wait 20 mins and then replace the plug.it should reset itself. Sometimes it takes a few goes. Obviously you need to check fuses ect first. These are found behind the glovebox on one side and next to the glove box on the other.

Good luck with it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back