Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Hope he's ok - always enjoyed the 23'08" posts and others.

I visit a few sites and never had any issues with Facts; it's just a bit more fun over here and to be honest, the changed format and appearance makes the whole site one heck of a lot more visually attractive which can only help. Don't agree at all with people coming on here and saying that xxx site is crap/sh!t etc. as all that does is simply reinforce some peoples perceptions. Plenty of room for this, that and other sites; its a big place
Good point
When I started using M/H forums last year went on fact along with fun but found facts very hard to navigate and not very user friendly from both my iPhone/iPad maybe the sites not geared up for Apple products and not been back since as fun very user friendly and easy to navigate

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Uuuum, I take it Motorhome Facts is "The Darkside" then?
just put motorhomefun.com in your browser and see where it takes you (facts caught me on the hop and bought this domain :doh: ) and you'll see they have a dirty low down, sneaky, lower than low, unethical, traffic stealing divert in place. But that's business I suppose. :RollEyes: The history of our relations can be seen here. I think the history needs another chapter added soon :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
That happened to my company website - but I wouldn't worry Jim. It doesn't seem to be working if the aim was to lure subscribers!

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Does anyone no how SlobberdobberBob is often wonder if he is OK.
Just a check, as any one heard or seen Malcolm Bolt and his wife Catherine,i have sent him a PM But Have not heard from them or seen any post's by them for such a long time,i hope all is well,any body with any info would be appreciated,Regards Alf.AND NO they don't owe me any Money,s iam just a concerned Friend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi yes they are fine, not been on the forum because they have had no internet where they are, but should be back on line soon.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yesss...

She has been quite ill of late.. She is hoping to make a full recovery soon and will no doubt be back in the thick of it when she feels up to it :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
thankyou....wishing her a speedy recovery

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
just put motorhomefun.com in your browser and see where it takes you (facts caught me on the hop and bought this domain :doh: ) and you'll see they have a dirty low down, sneaky, lower than low, unethical, traffic stealing divert in place. But that's business I suppose. :RollEyes: The history of our relations can be seen here. I think the history needs another chapter added soon :)
I see, rotten barstewards, that's not nice even worse there's not much you can do about it, perhaps you should buy the Domain name motorhomefactsandfun and do some more search engine optimisation:)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Actually, under the change of rules ref domain ownership you can apply for the domain name ownership to be moved..
If you can show good cause ( and that does not mean you just really like the name or something ! ) then WHOIS will step in and arbitrate

This was brought about when some of the big boys ended up having to pay a small fortune to someone who was a bit quick off the mark..

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
They have a new recruiting drive
dark-side-funny-motivational-poster_zps0bdda9e2.jpg

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Nominet ( the controlling body ) are very helpful in resolving these matters

But hey.. who needs the .com anyway..
Bottom line is,, no matter what shinanigans are undertaken it is not motorhomefun disappearing up its own importance !!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back