Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout Revo.
Exp
Since 2010
Generally feel the CC is not geared to Motorhomes, however access the CL network justifies it for me.

eroom

Funster
Deceased RIP
Feb 17, 2012
Broadstairs KENT
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
Off &On 12 years
We are at the moment on a rally in Portugal with The Camping and Caravan Club but I have had to take insurance
with The Caravan Club's Red Pennant service because of our age. So that was definitely one advantage of being in both.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter Sansom

Free Member
May 22, 2015
peebles
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
A relative newbie...ex caravanner
Like a lot of the others we are members of both. Joined the cc many years ago, then about three or four years ago we joined the c&cc because we liked the look of one of their sites in Dorset. Have to admit as to not having found any of their sites (both clubs) below expectations. Only CL that was a disappointment was the one just before you cross the causeway to Lindisfarne. Below standards for the cc. If I was just starting out now though, I would probably go for a motorhome club instead

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
We are at the moment on a rally in Portugal with The Camping and Caravan Club but I have had to take insurance
with The Caravan Club's Red Pennant service because of our age. So that was definitely one advantage of being in both.

Nice to hear from you Billy. Hope you and Gwen are both well and enjoying yourselves in the new van.

Joe & Denise

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
12kg of gas in 5 days !!!!!!!!! I assume you were heating the entire site ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Was a member of CC for years but didn't make much use of it. Don't like their sites or their insane booking system so left a few years back. Don't miss them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back