Rally [Aug 20, 2015] THE BRING AND BUY BACK TO BASICS (The Cotton Arms) (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
OK, Funsters--- time fore the return of the white plague.

Year 6 and we're never doing another one is back..... This time it's back to basics and back to how it all began.....

The formula is simple, you bring it, funster's buy it.

The best place to get a bargain all year, forget the shows this is where it happens.

All it needs to be is motorhome related in some weird and wonderful way.

This year we have changed the dates in order to let the ever green and younger help out as Graham and Jean are helping us along yet again.

Somethings don't change because they don't need to--- therefore Nikki will serve Cocktails on the Friday Evening and we will cook some bacon baps up for Sunday morning.

We will have the Hall on the Saturday night to have a very nice American Supper or better still a Street party in the evening (weather dependent).

I have no doubt some musical funster's will be in attendance and knock of the odd tune and if not i am happy to sing a song or two.

we have moved the meet to August this time around to hopefully get a few families on board.

Cost will be £8.50 per night all inclusive of all the action.

Payment will be pre paid via paypal or cheque and I will give details later, all we will need to start is your name on the list and there will be a limit.

not sure how the new calender works but we are looking at the 20th August no arrivals before 2pm and leaving by 11 am on Monday the 24th August.

Please remember that this is a week after Malvern so a few rest and recoup days and your back in the fun.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Correct postcode for The Cotton Arms, Wrenbury: CW5 8HG

... not Africa as the Google map above shows! :xrofl:

Mar 28, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7012, A Class
Exp
18 years
Please add us to the list. Thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles