The Big Day arrived Now Im Pig Sick (1 Viewer)

whiskers27

Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
none yet but hopefully many
Hi All

The great day came picked up my new motorhome on the 3rd Sept got it home had a play with everything, couldnt go away due to family commitments, and now im free to go were i please my backs gone and in too much pain to go away.:cry: im absolutley gutted.

Still I keep looking at it out of the window and am planning the good times im going to have. Im off the first chance i get.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

DavidEJM

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Congrats Whiskers, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time with your new acquisition when you're fixed.

Oh and welcome to the Fun

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Get well soon won't be long before you are behind the wheel:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Isn't it always the way, or more commonly known as sod's law:cry:

Never mind if a things worth doing it's worth doing well, enjoy yourself as soon as possible.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Well I am gutted for you, I also know about back problems, but also know they come with good days in between. so don't despair you will be on the road soon. Look out for a funsters meet, One coming up in April next year at Carmarthen do look out for the thread when I get it started.

Andy 01424

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hastings East Sussex
Funster No
MH
RV soon!
Exp
0 but lived in static for 2yrs
Hi All

The great day came picked up my new motorhome on the 3rd Sept got it home had a play with everything, couldnt go away due to family commitments, and now im free to go were i please my backs gone and in too much pain to go away.:cry: im absolutley gutted.

Still I keep looking at it out of the window and am planning the good times im going to have. Im off the first chance i get.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

may work and strange things happen, try olive oil and fresh ground pepper,mix together and apply,saw it in a mag once want to see if it works lol well my old mums one for deli belly worked, boil rice in water dont drain add bit of fresh lemon to it eat as a soup, bingo loo free:thumb: startch does the tummy lemon kills the bug !

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi and welcome Whiskers

Not sure if thats an appropriate handle, given that whiskers are associated with cat's, and cat's always end up on their feet, unlike you who is unfortunitly stuck on your back:cry:

Seriously, welcome to the fun side and i'm sure you'll soon be back on your feet, having looked at your profile given your tender age, it won't be long before you out and about having fun

there a meet in a few weeks not so far from you, There will be many of the younger members there with their kids n Dogs, as well as some slightly old ones who just like to party(think i'll stop digging now)

If you enjoy a get together and go with the flow, and don't mind being up til the early hours, why not put you name down

here the link Link Removed

either way have fun

Blisters
ps if your into the footy, hope you don't support the red dogs:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread