The Big Day arrived Now Im Pig Sick

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by whiskers27, Sep 16, 2009.

1. whiskers27

whiskers27 Read Only Funster

Hi All

The great day came picked up my new motorhome on the 3rd Sept got it home had a play with everything, couldnt go away due to family commitments, and now im free to go were i please my backs gone and in too much pain to go away.:cry: im absolutley gutted.

Still I keep looking at it out of the window and am planning the good times im going to have. Im off the first chance i get.

:BigGrin::BigGrin::BigGrin::BigGrin:

2. theresa

theresa Read Only Funster

hope your back is better soon then you can go and enjoy your new toy :BigGrin::Wink::Blush:

3. DavidEJM

DavidEJM Read Only Funster

Congrats Whiskers, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time with your new acquisition when you're fixed.

Oh and welcome to the Fun

David

4. dylan

dylan Read Only Funster

Get well soon won't be long before you are behind the wheel:thumb:

5. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Isn't it always the way, or more commonly known as sod's law:cry:

Never mind if a things worth doing it's worth doing well, enjoy yourself as soon as possible.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

6. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Well I am gutted for you, I also know about back problems, but also know they come with good days in between. so don't despair you will be on the road soon. Look out for a funsters meet, One coming up in April next year at Carmarthen do look out for the thread when I get it started.

7. ralph-dot

ralph-dot Read Only Funster

bummer :thumbdown:

8. Andy 01424

Andy 01424 Read Only Funster

may work and strange things happen, try olive oil and fresh ground pepper,mix together and apply,saw it in a mag once want to see if it works lol well my old mums one for deli belly worked, boil rice in water dont drain add bit of fresh lemon to it eat as a soup, bingo loo free:thumb: startch does the tummy lemon kills the bug !

9. Blisters

Blisters Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome Whiskers

Not sure if thats an appropriate handle, given that whiskers are associated with cat's, and cat's always end up on their feet, unlike you who is unfortunitly stuck on your back:cry:

Seriously, welcome to the fun side and i'm sure you'll soon be back on your feet, having looked at your profile given your tender age, it won't be long before you out and about having fun

there a meet in a few weeks not so far from you, There will be many of the younger members there with their kids n Dogs, as well as some slightly old ones who just like to party(think i'll stop digging now)

If you enjoy a get together and go with the flow, and don't mind being up til the early hours, why not put you name down

here the link http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/rallies-meets/15303-meet-middle.html

either way have fun

Blisters
    ps if your into the footy, hope you don't support the red dogs:Rofl1: