The best thing about being a Motorhomer? CHOICE! (1 Viewer)

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
Isn’t it just great that as motorhomers we can choose whichever van suits us best, anything from an RV to a conversion?

Isn’t it brilliant that we can choose to take a car or motorbike along with us, using an A Frame or trailer, or not to where its easier to find parking in towns and cities.

We can choose to spend evenings snuggled up in the van eating home made soup and watching TV, following a day spent walking through the frosty winter countryside, or we can choose to leave the TV at home when spending three months travelling in the summer.

We can stay in the UK or travel as far as we dare. We can choose to use campsites, Aires and wild camping spots.

We can camp on one spot, on a site, for a month, putting out the awning, safari room and all the associated paraphernalia or we can travel the wilds of Scotland, a different stop every night or two, with no one noticing we were ever there. We can travel through Europe parking right in the centre of towns and cities. How lucky are we?

Isn’t it great to use the van for anything from one night, to as long as you like?

How lovely to know that the Motorhoming community are such a lovely bunch and that anyone needing help or support can get it by posting on this forum or sending a PM? To know that you will always be welcome at a rally or meet?

I do understand that choice is influenced or limited by individual circumstances, but it’s really something very precious isn’t it?

I love choosing to use my van in all the above ways, isn't that what its all about?

Enjoy!

L x

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
"Bah! Humbug!!"
Things you can post,if........... You belong to "Fun!!" LOL.
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
A Motorhome beats:
Package deal.......... there is no long wait at the airport followed by long transfers.

Hotel......... You can chose when to eat and when not to.

Self catering apartment............... If you don't like the surroundings you can just move on.

You can take as long as you like to reach your destination

You don't even need a destination!!!!!!! Just enjoy the journey with Funsters always at hand if needed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back