Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Please do not post blatant racist stuff on this website Some seem to think they can post what they like as long as its in the belly locker. But that is NOT the case. The belly locker description is below and expressly forbids racist rubbish like I just had to delete:Doh: Thanks:Smile:

THE BELLY LOCKER. Subscribers Only This is a dark place; not for the feint hearted. Contentious threads, jokes you would not tell your mother and anything we do not want the world to see or Google to index, we hide here in the Belly Locker. That said -DO NOT POST RACIST OR EXTREMELY RUDE JOKES HERE. Thanks You. Enter here at your own risk!

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Please do not post blatant racist stuff on this website Some seem to think they can post what they like as long as its in the belly locker. But that is NOT the case. The belly locker description is below and expressly forbids racist rubbish like I just had to delete:Doh: Thanks:Smile:
THE BELLY LOCKER. Subscribers Only This is a dark place; not for the feint hearted. Contentious threads, jokes you would not tell your mother and anything we do not want the world to see or Google to index, we hide here in the Belly Locker. That said -DO NOT POST RACIST OR EXTREMELY RUDE JOKES HERE. Thanks You. Enter here at your own risk!

Like most of the other replies, I have not been to the BL, just becuase there is no sense in going there to be embarrased or offended, consequently the question "Do we really need a BL?" There have been so many compliments about MHFun especially regarding the "censorship" of its content so Jim why with such a brilliant website that is a joy to so many is it necessary to have a BL?

Norman

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Quite simply Norman because we all have differing levels of tolerance to different types of Joke, Those who might be offended don't visit and thats the very reason it was set up. There is still a certain level of joke however that should not be exceeded on a public forum where children may have access. I am never offended for myself but often am for others if that makes sense.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Quite simply Norman because we all have differing levels of tolerance to different types of Joke, Those who might be offended don't visit and thats the very reason it was set up. There is still a certain level of joke however that should not be exceeded on a public forum where children may have access. I am never offended for myself but often am for others if that makes sense.

i think thats very well put roger :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Oh for a world where all people could realise that some things only amuse people with no thought or consideration for the feelings of others...

Of course there never ever will be such a place but...

JJ :Cool:

Believe it or not... a "person"... (almost certainly a "Funster") just walked past our motorhome and banged really, really hard on its side waking up and frightening Frankie... Of course it was only 11.40 pm and he had had a great night drinking and it was only a bit of fun hey? I bet he (and some others) will find it really funny...

I should just learn to "lighten up" shouldn't I?

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Oh for a world where all people could realise that some things only amuse people with no thought or consideration for the feelings of others...

Believe it or not... a "person"... (almost certainly a "Funster") just walked past our motorhome and banged really, really hard on its side and waking up and frightening Frankie... Of course it was only 11.40 pm and he had had a great night drinking and it was only a bit of fun hey?

I should really learn to "lighten up" shouldn't I?

can't blame me for that one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp

Believe it or not... a "person"... (almost certainly a "Funster") just walked past our motorhome and banged really, really hard on its side waking up and frightening Frankie... Of course it was only 11.40 pm and he had had a great night drinking and it was only a bit of fun hey? I bet he (and some others) will find it really funny...

No you shouldn't lighten up in this case. Such behavior is totally unacceptable.
Frankly, on the winter site I use, that sort of behavior gets you thrown off.

Pete:Cool:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Believe it or not...[HI] a "person"[/HI]... (almost certainly a "Funster") just walked past our motorhome and banged really, really hard on its side waking up and frightening Frankie... Of course it was only 11.40 pm and he had had a great night drinking and it was only a bit of fun hey? I bet he (and some others) will find it really funny...

a grade one tosser... :RollEyes:

and no, you don't need to lighten up..

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
There are loads of good jokes I wouldn't tell my 70 year old christian mum but will tell with glee down the pub. There are some jokes that I wouldn't however even tell at the pub.

I think the main area of the site I treat as though my mother were present. The belly locker is like the pub. I can sink to lower depths with my humour but even there some limits still apply.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There are loads of good jokes I wouldn't tell my 70 year old christian mum but will tell with glee down the pub. There are some jokes that I wouldn't however even tell at the pub.

I think the main area of the site I treat as though my mother were present. The belly locker is like the pub. I can sink to lower depths with my humour but even there some limits still apply.

A very good explanation of why the locker is there Karl:thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007

Not guilty. I am still in Blighty not on a Carrefour carpark with sheds.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
So who was the phantom van banger?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So who was the phantom van banger?

No idea, I left JJ's van last night at about 9:15pm (15min past my bedtime:Blush:) and the Funster area was deathly quiet, it seemed every van was in darkness. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough ::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Ok Ok Place your bets here for the phantom Van Banger.... Latest odds,

Hagerbet gives -----

Evens - John Champers
2-1 Silkcut if he's there
2-1 Steve Salopian
2-1 Chris Green
3-1 Champers herself.
5-1 Sian
8-1 a joint effort by Carol and Eddie.
10-1 Mario Baloteli
12-1 The field
Some unlikely but possible outside bets for ya, come on its Cheltenham week
50-1 a Meterorite
100-1 Swift
150-1 Yosser hughes Via email
200-1 Someone reversed an illegal A frame in to the Wagon.
250-1 A funster's dummy that got spat out
:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I will take a fiver on Chris Green at 2-1:thumb:

That is 2-1 on isnt it?::bigsmile:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Perhaps someone was practicing throwing FB a pie ?

barry

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
To speak up in defence of the Belly locker. I do read them, some are in poor taste and some I don't understand :Blush:, but most I do find funny.:roflmto:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

You should have ran him/her over.
Jim

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I could be wrong but my money is on perpetual motion :ROFLMAO:

WOOOPS Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Attachments

• wav.gif
    wav.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I reckon it was a subterfuge by JJ, it was not someone banging the out side of the van, it was the headboard banging against the inside:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back